Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tribulus: has it worked for you? Everyone can vote

Have you tried Tribulus for PCT or standalone?

• I have never tried Tribulus

Votes: 20 19.6%
  • Yes, and it worked well and boosted test.

Votes: 33 32.4%
  • No, in theory it may work but in reality you dont notice any difference

Votes: 47 46.1%
  • I only prefer to stay ON, all the time

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

aj13

I was speaking to the chiropractor at my boxing gym and he takes tribulus.. iv heard all the claims about it boosting natural test etc. Im personally a bit skeptical when it comes to herbal stuff, but anyway, have many of you guys used in in PCT? or used alone?

Last edited:
I agree with that bloke it does wonders for your libido and it also made me a bit more aggressive so thats a sure sign that increases testosterone, my body got used to it pretty quick though and it stopped working for me

To say herbs don;t have an effect on the body because they're natural is like saying food doesn't have an effect on the body because it's natural.

Tribulus increases LH is SOME people. It can also raise estrogen, which in some cases can actually increase libido. It never did much for me. Whatever it claims to do for libido can be achieved much better with avenacosides. And the increase in LH can be achieved much better with Fadogia Agrestis.

Tribulus, in my opinion, though not inert, is essentially worthless since there are better options.

To say herbs don;t have an effect on the body because they're natural is like saying food doesn't have an effect on the body because it's natural.

Tribulus increases LH is SOME people. It can also raise estrogen, which in some cases can actually increase libido. It never did much for me. Whatever it claims to do for libido can be achieved much better with avenacosides. And the increase in LH can be achieved much better with Fadogia Agrestis.

Tribulus, in my opinion, though not inert, is essentially worthless since there are better options.

Trib might be worthless by its self however when used in different combos its great. Form research I have found some studies that say trib though may not raise test it does up regulate the sex homrone receptors in the brain. This is one of the reasons we put a good amount of trib in hcgenerate. Combined with the other ingredients in hcgenerate and wham everyone is talking about the sex drive increase this product gives you.

So is trib worth it? Its all in how you take it and why. Its deff worth it in hcgenerate, I know that for sure.

Trib might be worthless by its self however when used in different combos its great. Form research I have found some studies that say trib though may not raise test it does up regulate the sex homrone receptors in the brain. This is one of the reasons we put a good amount of trib in hcgenerate. Combined with the other ingredients in hcgenerate and wham everyone is talking about the sex drive increase this product gives you.

So is trib worth it? Its all in how you take it and why. Its deff worth it in hcgenerate, I know that for sure.

Well, HCGenerate works, no doubt. Maybe there's a synergistic effect with trib or maybe it's just the other ingredients. The Fadogia dosage is so high in HCGenerate, that alone with help recovery and increase libido. Mixed with UNLEASHED and it's a deadly combo for unsuspecting nearby females. lol!

Funny, I posted on another thread concerning Unleashed and HCGenerate and saw this one, I can tell you that HCGenerate is the real deal!! I'm sorry but HCGenerate and Unleashed together have got me sold for life and has given me my test levels, sex drive, libido, back!! THAT is what is important to me and its all 100% in them. I can't believe how damn aroused I am now on my 5th day taking them together, everytime I look up at a woman, its like I want to drip on them.:biggrin:

I agree.

T throw it in PCT just from habit though.

I was speaking to the chiropractor at my boxing gym and he takes tribulus.. iv heard all the claims about it boosting natural test etc. Im personally a bit skeptical when it comes to herbal stuff, but anyway, have many of you guys used in in PCT? or used alone?

I used a 'proto type' of tribulus from a company in the USA that had a solid product.
I'm not certain it was ever releasesd though. I seen the proof through blood work so
I know it was working.

Top Bottom