Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trevor Smith doing 675 pound incline barbell press

but can he do it without the spotters helping him or using a smith machine?

granted you still need strength, but its not quite the same is it? :)

incline3.jpg

incline4.jpg

You guys should watch the video put out a few years ago by Greg Kovacs, where he bench pressed 700 pounds for reps. it's called "Colossus, The Law of the Jungle." It truly is Greg at his best. Eventhough many people think he is a juicer, however it is possible for people to get that big without juice. He is still amazingling strong. And Dorian Yates has even testified that he has witnessed first hand, Greg benching 700 for an entire set. Wow... thats nuts, and my goal is to get to 400 by May, i feel belittled.

Shofar23 You guys should watch the video put out a few years ago by Greg Kovacs, where he bench pressed 700 pounds for reps. it's called "Colossus, The Law of the Jungle." It truly is Greg at his best. Eventhough many people think he is a juicer, however it is possible for people to get that big without juice. He is still amazingling strong. And Dorian Yates has even testified that he has witnessed first hand, Greg benching 700 for an entire set. Wow... thats nuts, and my goal is to get to 400 by May, i feel belittled.

Have you seen Kovacs lately? I saw a picture of him in a recent copy of flex and I wouldn't doubt for a second that he uses gear. His belly is out over his knees. I haven't seen this video yet but that sounds pretty impressive, nonetheless. I'll definitely look for it. Good luck with the 400 barrier, thats my goal this year too.

Oh yeah, this other guy on the smith machine is pretty impressive too.

Top Bottom