Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test doses

^^^ exactly. and its gonna suck having to go back to a honda after driving one too.

ledhead told me a great analogy the other day.. he said what will happen in these types of situations is the person will run EQ or primo in the future and then get nothing out of them after getting used to tren type gains which are ridiculously overdone and fast. and then they will either have to go back to tren or they will quit training if tren doesn't work well for them. only way around that is going off roids for an extended period of time and training only natty which really a very low % of guys will be able to accomplish without losing patience .. i've felt this way myself being natty for several months especially at the gym with my strength being off and I am tempted so badly to run tren again and get that strength back, and tren was like my 7th or 8th cycle. so imagine someone who runs it as a 2nd cycle.. the only thing that has kept me away from tren is i just don't care about strength gains anymore and setting new PR's.. those days are behind me.. you won't see me even attempt close to 400 pounds on the bench and that is fine with me.

Weeelll, I shot up enough tren to float a battleship around :) Remember, I said people become roid-dependent and I made that statement in relation to "all" steroids, not just tren. Anyway, I do agree that the use of tren should be postponed until an appropiate time for a lot people. Moreover, I believe that tren should be used wisely no matter how much experience a person has with it or how much experience they claim they have with it. I read some of these Tren dosages on here and I cringe. High dosages of tren are not required to obtain optimum results; that's where people become discombobulated, and then self-flagellation occurs.

I will assert myself without hesitation because that's what I do. Hence, the majority of people who weight train do not possess the muscle capacity to utilize and sustain more than 200 mgs a week of tren, it is a biological certainty.

I did a similar cycle. It involves a lot of 'pinning' and by the end of the cycle I was proper fed up with it all. Tren was awesome but side effect were bad but tolerable, but worse than I had ever felt with other AAS. I think if I did tren for my second cycle and was not used to side effects it would be long cycle indeed.

I've done a fair few cycles to date. With myself I would have rather used longer acting esters than shorter ones just for ease as I am used to cycling and more experienced side effects. However, see how you go and how your body reacts. Monitor blood pressure especially. Your cardio will be terrible, and be prepared for hot flushes.

I'm guessing you will not be doing to much running as its tough on tren.

Good luck buddy !!

I did a similar cycle. It involves a lot of 'pinning' and by the end of the cycle I was proper fed up with it all. Tren was awesome but side effect were bad but tolerable, but worse than I had ever felt with other AAS. I think if I did tren for my second cycle and was not used to side effects it would be long cycle indeed.

I've done a fair few cycles to date. With myself I would have rather used longer acting esters than shorter ones just for ease as I am used to cycling and more experienced side effects. However, see how you go and how your body reacts. Monitor blood pressure especially. Your cardio will be terrible, and be prepared for hot flushes.

I'm guessing you will not be doing to much running as its tough on tren.

Good luck buddy !!

Were you pinning ed or eod? How much did you dose?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hi

This is what I did. So pretty much everyday pinning, and I was taking Hgh also daily.

For me it was too much. I'm using longer esters for next cycle for tren.

1-8 Tren ace 100 mg eod
1-10 Test prop 100 mg day
1-10 Mast prop 100 mg eod
1-8 npp 100 mg eod
4-12 var 80 mg day
1-12 n2guard
1-12 adex or aromasin as needed
1-12 caber 0.5 mg e3d
4-8 hcgenerate
8-12 hcg 500 ius week

Pct 12-16
Clomid 25 mg day
Postcycle/unleashed<
Forma
Daa

nice setup man. i applaud you.

however see my other posts on why tren should be saved for later. 2nd cycle is just too soon.

Hey Steve, I did a search on threads by you and i still couldnt find this thread on why Tren should be saved for later. Can you direct me in the right direction for it. I would love to read it because I too would like to run Tren but I'm trying to learn as much as possible about it first. Thanks for any help!

Hey Scorpio, not trying to hijack your thread bud. Good luck with your cycle man, if you run a log I would like to follow along bro!

Hey Steve, I did a search on threads by you and i still couldnt find this thread on why Tren should be saved for later. Can you direct me in the right direction for it. I would love to read it because I too would like to run Tren but I'm trying to learn as much as possible about it first. Thanks for any help!

Hey Scorpio, not trying to hijack your thread bud. Good luck with your cycle man, if you run a log I would like to follow along bro!

No worries, I learn alot from reading other people's threads. Will start cycle in two weeks. I will update.

Hello everyone I had a quick question. Maybe someone can give me some feedback. I am planning this testp/tren/ mast cycle but I am having a hard time landing some legit caber.

Until I land the caber, I was considering starting the cycle with test p 100 mg EOD and mast 100mg EOD. If I land the caber in the next couple of weeks. Do you think I can add the tren from week 2-8? Just looking for some thoughts.

Worse case scenario. I will drop the tren totally.

I am only concerned because I am dieting and running and losing muscle. So I need to be in an anabolic state asap.

Thanks

^^^ exactly. and its gonna suck having to go back to a honda after driving one too.

ledhead told me a great analogy the other day.. he said what will happen in these types of situations is the person will run EQ or primo in the future and then get nothing out of them after getting used to tren type gains which are ridiculously overdone and fast. and then they will either have to go back to tren or they will quit training if tren doesn't work well for them. only way around that is going off roids for an extended period of time and training only natty which really a very low % of guys will be able to accomplish without losing patience .. i've felt this way myself being natty for several months especially at the gym with my strength being off and I am tempted so badly to run tren again and get that strength back, and tren was like my 7th or 8th cycle. so imagine someone who runs it as a 2nd cycle.. the only thing that has kept me away from tren is i just don't care about strength gains anymore and setting new PR's.. those days are behind me.. you won't see me even attempt close to 400 pounds on the bench and that is fine with me.

I agree with all this. But if he absolutely just had to run it for this cycle for lack of self control lol ;) he could go with a very small dose and raise it next time around. Just an alternative option. But bottom line is the smaller steps you take the longer your bodybuilding journey will take, and personally I want my journey to last forever.

Top Bottom