Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Test doses

scorpio0118

Hello everyone. I am 37 years old 6'1 223lbs 12% bf. This is my second cycle. My goal is to shred down to 9% or below here is my planned cycle thanks to the help of the guys on these forums.
1-10 test prop 75mg eod (or 100 mg eod)
1-10 mast 100mg eod
1-6 tren A 40mg ed (or 75mg eod)
1-6 caber .5mg e3d
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-8 hcg 500ius per week
9-10 1000ius/ week

Pct week 11-14
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed
Daa

My question.
1- I have been reading that users experience less tren sides keeping doses higher than Test. Has anyone had experience with this?

2- Is it better to pin tren A everyday?

3- do you agree with doses?

I would like to keep sides low. I will adjust tren based on my tolerance. And diet is on point. I am also worried about my cardio as I like to run 40 miles a week.

Thank you.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hello everyone. I am 37 years old 6'1 223lbs 12% bf. This is my second cycle. My goal is to shred down to 9% or below here is my planned cycle thanks to the help of the guys on these forums.
1-10 test prop 75mg eod (or 100 mg eod)
1-10 mast 100mg eod
1-6 tren A 40mg ed (or 75mg eod)
1-6 caber .5mg e3d
1-10 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
5-8 hcg 500ius per week
9-10 1000ius/ week

Pct week 11-14
Clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed
Daa

My question.
1- I have been reading that users experience less tren sides keeping doses higher than Test? Has anyone had experience with this?

2- Is it better to pin tren A everyday?

3- do you agree with doses?

I would like to keep sides low. I will adjust tren based on my tolerance. And diet is on point. I am also worried about my cardio as I like to run 40 miles a week.

Thank you.

doses look pretty good, no reason to pin tren every day. 75 eod is a good dose, but a little on the high side for guys who have never used it. I would start at 50 eod and ajdust up after a coupke weeks if you don't get any sides.

Your cardio is going to take a hit while on tren, nothing you can do about it but just try and push through. It will return to normal quickly after your cycle.

As far as the tren/test ratio, there are a ton of guys who will tell you to run tren higher, and just as many who say to run test higher. In reality, it's going to come down to what you can personally handle.

Test dosage has no effect on tren sides except for maybe libido, but if you are running HCGenerate like you should be, you shouldn't have to worry about libido problems in the first place.

nice setup man. i applaud you.

however see my other posts on why tren should be saved for later. 2nd cycle is just too soon.

I totally understand your point. I will readjust to start my dose very light to make an assessment of how I handle the tren. Worse case scenario I can stop and continue with the test/ mast combo. I am bulky right now, I just need to diet down to rid myself of stubborn fat and I would hate to lose size.

Agreed steve. It's really best suited for guys with a few years of cycling correctly who want the cherry on top

I totally understand your point. I will readjust to start my dose very light to make an assessment of how I handle the tren. Worse case scenario I can stop and continue with the test/ mast combo. I am bulky right now, I just need to diet down to rid myself of stubborn fat and I would hate to lose size.

not about handling the tren at all.. its about falling in the tren trap this soon.. why not go with primo or EQ this time around. save the tren for later on. if you start using tren you will find yourself way too dependent on it which is a shame when there are so many other AAS to try first.

if you don't care then go ahead with tren but keep in mind you will find yourself having a very hard time ever using anything else again and getting the same quick and rapid results.

^yep

In honor of steve's analogy knack, I would compare running tren on your 2nd cycle to test driving a ferrari on your 16th birthday and then bringing home a honda.

^^^ exactly. and its gonna suck having to go back to a honda after driving one too.

ledhead told me a great analogy the other day.. he said what will happen in these types of situations is the person will run EQ or primo in the future and then get nothing out of them after getting used to tren type gains which are ridiculously overdone and fast. and then they will either have to go back to tren or they will quit training if tren doesn't work well for them. only way around that is going off roids for an extended period of time and training only natty which really a very low % of guys will be able to accomplish without losing patience .. i've felt this way myself being natty for several months especially at the gym with my strength being off and I am tempted so badly to run tren again and get that strength back, and tren was like my 7th or 8th cycle. so imagine someone who runs it as a 2nd cycle.. the only thing that has kept me away from tren is i just don't care about strength gains anymore and setting new PR's.. those days are behind me.. you won't see me even attempt close to 400 pounds on the bench and that is fine with me.

Its like you guys are asking me not to eat from the forbidden fruit. :)

^^^ exactly. and its gonna suck having to go back to a honda after driving one too.

ledhead told me a great analogy the other day.. he said what will happen in these types of situations is the person will run EQ or primo in the future and then get nothing out of them after getting used to tren type gains which are ridiculously overdone and fast. and then they will either have to go back to tren or they will quit training if tren doesn't work well for them. only way around that is going off roids for an extended period of time and training only natty which really a very low % of guys will be able to accomplish without losing patience .. i've felt this way myself being natty for several months especially at the gym with my strength being off and I am tempted so badly to run tren again and get that strength back, and tren was like my 7th or 8th cycle. so imagine someone who runs it as a 2nd cycle.. the only thing that has kept me away from tren is i just don't care about strength gains anymore and setting new PR's.. those days are behind me.. you won't see me even attempt close to 400 pounds on the bench and that is fine with me.

By the way I respect this advice. This is something only people with experience can explain.

Top Bottom