Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Safeguard for First-Time User - No Nolvadex in PCT?

Pillar

Hey Guys,

I'll be stacking tren for the first time soon and I was curious as to what the consensus is on what to take with tren as a safeguard and how tren changes my pct.

Firstly, I've read so much controversial material on "The Right AI for Tren" that I feel completely lost. Some folks say just take extra Vitamin B6 everyday, while others say Dostinex, Adex, or Aromasin. Then again some folks say Dostinex can cause some nasty stuff with a guy's heart.

Speaking of nasty stuff, I was planning on doing Clomid+Nolvadex+HCGen for PCT, but now when I put Nolvadex and Tren in the same search bar, I only get bad reads saying Nolvadex shouldnt be used with tren.

I havent started the cycle yet as I want to make sure I have everything at hand first. I thought I had a plan for PCT...
Cycle per week is:
- Testoviron Depot 400mg/week
- Masteron 400mg/week
- Tren 100mg EOD

PCT was to start 3 weeks after last shot with the exception of HCGen starting at my last shot, Clomid for 3 weeks, and Nolvadex for 5 weeks. Not so sure anymore...

Last edited:
For your 1st time with tren I recommend the following.
Test 200-250 per week
Tren A 75-150 EOD except the 1st day use 50 just as a check for reaction
Caber and AI
Run for 6-8 weeks
Fairly strong pct

Then after you can start putting in other stuff.

Cheers for the Quick Response. I really picked a bad time to start hunting for advice with everyone being knee-deep in the holiday season...

- See, I thought Cabergoline (Dostinex) acts as the AI? I've been reading on how dostinex causes some problems with your heart valves. I only have 1 heart so I'm kinda looking out for it.
- Also, why use another AI if the Masteron is going to take care of the estrogen side of things?
- So no SERMS in pct then?

I'll be starting Tren 2 weeks after the Test+Mast and I'll end it 2 weeks before I stop Test+Mast

Thanks Again for looking out for me! ;)

what esters are you using? for a first time run i would be doing all short esters and using for 8-10 weeks as follows

1-10 test p 50mg eod
1-8 mast p 150 eod
1-8 tren a 100 eod (50ed would be better)

use arimidex at 0.25mg eod and have caber or prami on hand but at those doses as long as estro is in range prolactin should be fine too.

ideal pct would be

last 20 days of cycle 500iu of hcg eod

wait 5 days then start serms
nolvadex 40 40 20 20 10
clomid 50 25 25 25

i use to think that nolvadex shouldn't be used with progestins but it really isnt to worry esp seems as tren will be out of your system 2 weeks before pct.

Testoviron Depot is Test-Enanthate (250mg/ml) - Doing 500mg/week
Masteron-Enanthate (200mg/ml) - Doing 400mg/week
Tren-Ace (100mg/ml) - Doing 100mg EOD for 10-12weeks Depending on how my body handles it in the beginning.

I realised Cabergoline isn't an AI as its sole purpose is prolactin reduction. I just seem to find posts reading EITHER Caber OR Aromasin OR Letro (for gyno prone guys)

The Masteron also acts as Anti-Estrogen.

Thanks for your time guys =) I handled a pure Test-E cycle fine. I'd just like to make the most of this one

Last edited:
With your test at 500 you can expect some nasty sides from the tren. Really the only puporse of test in a tren cycle is to keep things working in bed as tren will do a major shutdown. And 150-250 a week is more than enough test for that. Raising test beyond that is just asking for more sides when you are mixing in tren.
Also the caber is not only to stop progesterone induced gyno but also to stop emotional sides as progesterone in male often causes major mood swings and performance issues as well as tiredness.
I would throw this out there for you to think on...if what you have read about caber makes you not want to use it then don't do tren. Take something else there are tons of steroids out there that work and only like 3 of them need caber. So if you hate caber use one of the other 50 that don't need it.

With your test at 500 you can expect some nasty sides from the tren. Really the only puporse of test in a tren cycle is to keep things working in bed as tren will do a major shutdown. And 150-250 a week is more than enough test for that. Raising test beyond that is just asking for more sides when you are mixing in tren.
Also the caber is not only to stop progesterone induced gyno but also to stop emotional sides as progesterone in male often causes major mood swings and performance issues as well as tiredness.
I would throw this out there for you to think on...if what you have read about caber makes you not want to use it then don't do tren. Take something else there are tons of steroids out there that work and only like 3 of them need caber. So if you hate caber use one of the other 50 that don't need it.

agreed!

having said that if estrogen is in check so will progesterone to a degree, as doses get higher this goes out the window imo. also i prefer prami over caber anyway and i havent read any real ill effects from prami use

I seem to be getting what you gentlemen mean. The more I look into tren, the more I realize that tren doesn't cause estrogen related issues; its the prolactin andprogesterone, which only caber seems to be designed for. That being said, it seems half my question is answered.

- Do you gentlemen still deem it necessary to use and AI on cycle even though the Masteron is also an AI? i mean that's about the only reason I'm tossing it in the stack...
- if so, wouldn't aromasin work just as well as arimidex?
- Do i run caber right into the last week of my pct?

I've done a plain test cycle and the results were marvelous. I'd like to give tren a good go while still being cautious about it and I appreciate you gentlemen sharing your experience with me.

Top Bottom