Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Safeguard for First-Time User - No Nolvadex in PCT?

Know what, I think I just got it all figured out.
- I think I should just run 25mg Caber and 25mg aromasin/arimidex right from the first tren shot (week 3) right through the cycle, and then just drop the caber when pct starts. I'll up the AI if gyno starts to show. Maybe keep some letro on hand. HCGen starts 2 weeks BEFORE cycle's end, at about the half-life of the last tren shot, and carries 2 weeks into PCT.

- For pct:
- HCGen 5 caps a day
- drop the AI to half dose @ 12.5mg ED, 12.5mg ED, 12.5mg ED, 12.5mg EOD, 12.5mg EOD
- Nolva @ 20mg ED, 20mg ED, 20mg ED, 10mg ED, 10mg ED,
- Clomid @ 50mg ED, 50mg ED, 25mg ED, 25mg ED, 12.5mg ED,

I'll have to test the tren first and see how I handle it. Should it not work for me, I'll just drop the tren and up the test.

What says you guys? Sound solid to you?

Will do! Thanks for clearing that up. Do I start caber the day I start tren or only on the 3rd day when i do my 2nd shot?

well i dont think you will NEED caber if estrogen is kept under control and tren doses are reasonably low but it wont hurt to start caber concurrently with tren

dont get liquid caber either. its not stable in liquid, make your you get it in pill form

Awesome! Writing all this down word for word...

Otherwise all looks good? I'm good to order and go at it?

i would change your doses to lower test higher tren and all short esters but i think it may be too late? other than that looks good

Is there a reason you prefer the esters short? I mean I understand getting used to the tren, and I understand ester consistency. Its just that I've had better "keepible" gains after after a long, slow-working test-E cycle that felt like it took 5 weeks to get going. Sustanon worked within days, but after a 10-week cycle, all it took was 6 weeks for more than half that mass to dissappear. I'm not speaking Sustanon 350. Aparently my old man swears by it. (in his 50's still doing juice - lol...) - I'm just saying Test-E has grown on me. More specifically Testoviron Depot has grown on me.

I guess I just prefer more time "under the influence to work with. If I kept 20lbs from that last half-@$$ed 8 week Test-E cycle, and my bodyfat climbed from 12.7% to 13.4%, I'd like to cross into that point where I can keep my bodyweight at 225+. Thats less than 40lbs to go, and test-E gives me a little more time to achieve that while developing a diet that'll allow me to keep that weight after this cycle ended.

wait is this your second cycle? if so reconsider tren... i just think all short esters is good for the first time around with a druh and it makes adjusting doses much easier if sides arise

I appreciate you looking out for me. Rest assured that'll be cautious and lower doses of necessary. Noting what you said about the tren, I'll keep the dose low this time round. This is why I preferred asking you guys beforehand. Otherwise I'd be going "Meh..I can handle 2ml a week of Tren E..." =D

So conclusively I can say:
- Tren NEEDS an AI
- Tren MIGHT need 25mg Caber E3D
- Nolvadex can be used in the pct IF the Tren is short-estered

Thanks Again Guys and Big Thanks to bigorse for Your consistent replies - You've made me that much wiser.

Top Bottom