Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren/Prop mixture??????

Gabe64

I just talked to friend about some Fina. And he mentioned that he just got a new mixture that uses 100mg of prop and 75 mg of tren per ml. So its about 175mg per cc. Has anyone ever heard of this or know anything about it. I can get a 50ml vial for around $350. Just wondering if its worth or should I just stick to the old fashioned fina conversion method. Thanx.

Gabe64 said:
I just talked to friend about some Fina. And he mentioned that he just got a new mixture that uses 100mg of prop and 75 mg of tren per ml. So its about 175ml. Has anyone ever heard of this or know anything about it. I can get a 50ml vial for around $350. Just wondering if its worth or should I just stick to the old fashioned fina conversion method. Thanx.

What lab is it made by?

Shit I dont remember the name, I can get it tomm., but he said something about it being made up north.

I prefer to make my own. I know what I'm getting and am not worried about reducing cost to make more $$$

I know the lab but lets fucking keep it quite...thanks and yes its very good stuff about jump on it tomm.

Top Bottom