Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren is god - wtf is happening to my body?!?

You know, HighIntensity, I remember that thread. That was before I did tren, and I remember it scared the shit out of me. What ever happened with all that? What was the full outcome? It's good to see you're still around and BBing though, that's good news.

Mavy, that's some weird shit with the eyes and all. I'll keep you posted. I have a prodigious tolerance for chemical waste, so we'll see. But it's early, and I won't be cocky.

I'm a tren junkie....I have to admit I love the stuff. As for sides haven't seen any...still have my hair. I've used tren in every cycle except my first. I agree with everyone tren can be God or the Devil, time and your body will tell.

Mythicalbeing said:
Tren can be God or the Devil, time and your body will tell.

Geee . . . I see a great t-shirt for the gym! I need to get a few t-shirts with some crazy jacked cartoon character on the front and that slogan on the back. The shirt will go well with my new look! :insane:

little chris said:
With the exception of saving money what can tren/fina do for you that a test/var cycle can't?
after you try it you'll see bro. (if you do) There is tren.......and then there is everything else.

Damn this thread is getting scary....that shit looks like something to do a metamorphosis more like a muscle building drug

djufo said:
Damn this thread is getting scary....that shit looks like something to do a metamorphosis more like a muscle building drug

No shit! It sounds to me that I might turn into an alien while on tren. Glossy eyes, splotches on skin, shit I'm already asian...don't make my eyes any more slanted haha! :D

Tren intrigues me. I wonder if I use a pint of topical spirolactone on my head each day if that would prevent my hair from falling out.

Top Bottom