Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren a for 2 weeks...?

Thanks a lot bro. Even at low dose (220 per week)?

At 350 per week it's going to be noticeable that quickly.

At 220 (what dose schedule is that anyways?) I wouldn't know, I never ran tren that low.

Pic from a week ago..man im holdinh some fat..shoulda done tren....just test and mast near the end..still got work to do..

Sent from my SGH-I896 using EliteFitness

I said halo in the 3rd post and nobody said anything and now its a great idea. I wants some credit

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Shows on the 19th
if i start halo tomorrow, itll be about 12 days of halo...is that enough to make a noticable difference though ?
and damn halo is pretty expensive too lol

Shows on the 19th
if i start halo tomorrow, itll be about 12 days of halo...is that enough to make a noticable difference though ?

I say you stick to your current plan and plan better for the next time.

And get your conditioning down as best you can, you are behind several weeks there for 12 days out. Don't do anything dangerous or drastic, just get as lean as you can with what you got right now.

Shows on the 19th

primo and now Halo are the 2 best cutters I have ever tried and i've tried almost every AAS out there

but as dabuff said maybe you should experiment with it another time and just stick to your plan this time around. no sense in trying something for the first time with no idea how you will react to it

At 350 per week it's going to be noticeable that quickly.

At 220 (what dose schedule is that anyways?) I wouldn't know, I never ran tren that low.

Am running a blend (mast prop tren A). It's 50 mast and tren a and 75 prop. Was going to pin 1.25 ML eod but cut it in half for ed. So basically .6 of 50 Ed which comes to 30 mLs so it's actually 210 per week. I really wanted to tread lightly for my 1st tren experience to gauge sides.

I'm at day 14 and I'd say I just started noticing visual gains now. Strength was noticeable day 2. Zero sides thus far other than waking up at 2 and 4 a.m. to drain my snake every night but I'm drinking 2-3 gals of agua ED.

Prami knocks me out cold 20 minutes after dosage and 25 mics of T3 keeps my mood enhanced throughout the day.

I'm thinking about Tren E with Eq and trt this summer. Blast test 1st 5 weeks, trt for last 17, Eq at 500 for 20 weeks and Tren E at 500 for 8-10 weeks.

GW,hcgenerate, forma, and osta pct with HCG on hand for boost in the beginning.

Top Bottom