Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

transgender bodybuilder or is this a chic? NWS

i'd hit............I'd suggest to her to get implants that bring the boobs a little together more, because her pecs are pushing them apart too far so she's got the "scott steiner triple bypass" effect going. But other than that, I'd prolly hit it raw too........ :evil:

that dude has some really bad gyno. it looks like that guy from the moviw the wedding singer started to cycle heavily.

redsamurai said:
i'd hit............I'd suggest to her to get implants that bring the boobs a little together more, because her pecs are pushing them apart too far so she's got the "scott steiner triple bypass" effect going. But other than that, I'd prolly hit it raw too........ :evil:

you love those big bodybuilding man looking types, dude...

what the fuck?

to each their own, but god damn.

i don't touch anything over 130 lbs (and 130 lbs at like...5'9-5'10)

alexisarquette.jpg

PuddleMonkey said:
Why, you don't like girls that weight more than you?

LOL...i was trying to word that so you or jh1 (or my other bros who bust my balls) couldn't jump in.

looks like i failed.

my original statement would have been easy pickings

yes I do..........but they have to retain femininity in the face, hard to tell with that one in this thread, pic isn't very clear. But her body looks amazing..........yeah, I don't like em that ripped though.........I'd like to see offseason photo's of her to make a final call. And dude, I don't look at anything under 130 unless it's 5ft tall............160-180 and built is my style.

calveless wonder said:
you love those big bodybuilding man looking types, dude...

what the fuck?

to each their own, but god damn.

i don't touch anything over 130 lbs (and 130 lbs at like...5'9-5'10)

If you find that woman attractive then you probably like men a bit because she's got more male hormones than any guy i know. damn i'd be scared she'd bum me. sorry but that's too much.

Top Bottom