Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

transgender bodybuilder or is this a chic? NWS

ya seriously tho pretty muscular girls are a turn on, but that bitch boobs are a sure turn off

redsamurai said:
to each their own........I do like a bit of masculinization in women, makes em look more angular, more mean. But the overall appearance still has to be that of a female..........I draw the line when you can't tell the difference. I don't like soft, round features in women............there just has to be a bit of hardness to the woman's look for me to get exited. Latent homosexuality? I dunno............I just like women that look like they can kick some ass and then ride you like a government mule............but that's just me.

Yep to each their own. I know what you mean about liking women who look slightly harder and not just soft but that is WAY too much for me.

I'm all about a woman having curves. I don't understand being attracted to jacked women. But I'm sure I do things that others find hard to understand as well.

can we get a name on this girl so that we can look up more pictures of her so as to have a more complete picture of what she looks like? She's making one of those "I'm squeezing out a loaf" bodybuilder faces.........so I'd like to see more pics where she's not grimacing and it's closer up.

Top Bottom