Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

transgender bodybuilder or is this a chic? NWS

jd_uk said:
If you find that woman attractive then you probably like men a bit because she's got more male hormones than any guy i know. damn i'd be scared she'd bum me. sorry but that's too much.

to each their own........I do like a bit of masculinization in women, makes em look more angular, more mean. But the overall appearance still has to be that of a female..........I draw the line when you can't tell the difference. I don't like soft, round features in women............there just has to be a bit of hardness to the woman's look for me to get exited. Latent homosexuality? I dunno............I just like women that look like they can kick some ass and then ride you like a government mule............but that's just me.

redsamurai said:
to each their own........I do like a bit of masculinization in women, makes em look more angular, more mean. But the overall appearance still has to be that of a female..........I draw the line when you can't tell the difference. I don't like soft, round features in women............there just has to be a bit of hardness to the woman's look for me to get exited. Latent homosexuality? I dunno............I just like women that look like they can kick some ass and then ride you like a government mule............but that's just me.
:lmao: government mule...lol.

She has a HORRIBLE boob job and not the prettiest face... but other than that all I echo Smurfy's sentiment.

If I could look like her (physique wise) I WOULD.

Top Bottom