Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transderm test log

sounds like your hanging tough keep going sounds like your getting to the fun part of the cycle

Idk bout u but for me the fun part is when ur strength and stamina go through the roof and u feel like u could lift the gym upon ur back and deadlift it lol but i also see ur point...the tightening up and the dryer part of the cycle where ur hard work really starts to shine

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Ok today was shoulder day. Im down a little in weight but that was an expected eventuallity(if thats a word) lol not a lot but enough that it gives u a goal to shoot for. I say to myself u were there and did it and u can do it again. It was still a good workout and am happy with the results. Weight up to 217 down from 218 yesterday but i didnt drink as much water today. Still feel pretty lean and dry. Striations and vascularity continues to improve. One side note i can tell the twst boostwrs are starting to kick in b coz im starting to get acne. Not a lot but a few. When on test i dont get any and my skin clears up. As a kid and young adult i didnt get acne. Only as an adult did it become a problem and so i had to start using proactiv. I can always tell tho when the test boosters kick in b coz they magnify it. Diets been good hitting 275-350 protein 300-350 carbs and im still recomping. Not as fast as before but thats to be expectes and any progress is good progress.

After a few day break i did back today. Was feeling really sluggish so i knew i wasnt gonna be hittin records today so i made sure to get good squeezes at the peaks and really get good full contractions. Was a success in that sense and a workout that i could feel good about. On another note due to ed issues from clomid i dropped it and will update later as i see the results from that decision. After talking to some very experienced vets that i trust i feel that this is definately the best option for me and will still allow me a good full recovery.

Today was arm day. Good work out and not much loss in weight or reps. People have been commenting that ive gotten bigger and asking what im taking so i guess the hard work is paying off. I dont feel that ive grown that much but i see myself everyday so i wont notice changes as much. Ive also noticed my appetite has dropped some. Had to force myself to eat some meals but making sure i hit my macros. Cant let eating be my downfall.

Two and a half weeks into pct and im holding steady at 215 lbs. Osta is cleaning up everything gettin me striated and more vascular. Joints were a bit sore but glucosamine and msm r starting to make them feel better. Worked chest today and have backed down a little in the weight and gone more medium weight at a higher rep. Trying to save the joints a little as i progress more into higher reps to tighten up my gains a bit more. Have already given thought to my next cycle in a few months but gonna research more. Was thinking test e 500mg with a tbol kick start. I like the slow steady gains and dont want to blow up too fast. But anyways feeling good tomorrow gonna set up appt to get my bloods done in 1.5 weeks and will update with results after getting them done. Am interested as to results considering that i primarily did a test booster pct having dropped the clomid after one week.

Today hit shoulders. Tomorrow will be the three week point for pct and so far its been ok but a learning experience for sure. I feel fine but there are some probs and i think ive narrowed it down to low estrogen. From all the research i read everyone preached bout high estro but i didnt see anything bout low estro. In some ways i think its worse b coz theres really nothin u can do but wait for it to rebound. Theres many things to do for high estro. I am planning on goin in for bloods here real soon. Am intersted in how low and how my others scores are gonna turn out. Anyways workout was good. Have kinda settled in and found my post cycle starting point. Still above what i was at pre cycle so i feel that ive made decent gains and that a full 10 wk cycle pinning from the start would be more beneficial for me next time. Appetite has slowed some but im still eating on schedule and my goal macros.

Its been a few days since my last update. Ive been slackin a little....sun i did back, mon i did legs, and today i did arms. Weight has been steady although im continuing to slim down albeit slowly. Strength is decent and im making slow progress. Ive cut back a little in the amount of meals but still getting 250-300 g of protein and 300-350 carbs. Ive set up my appt to get my bloods drawn for next wed. Will post results when available.

Today was chest day. Love those early morning workouts. Full of energy and ready to push heavy weight. Was hitting weights and reps that i was hitting on cycle and came away very pleased. Getting good full contractions and really working the chest from every angle. I really feel like my hormones are returning to normal as well but i know only bloods will confirm this. I also realize that its still gonna take a little while to get back enough where i would feel comfortable doing another cycle. Thinking about a very early spring/late winter cycle in feb. The info that ive learned this cycle will def help in the next.

Last day of pct. Went and did shoulders. Im interested how much i will lose once osta is done. Im hoping not too much. Have maintained everything and still at 215. Wed doing bloods so hopefully all in all a successful cycle.

Top Bottom