Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transderm test log

Mon did back. Been 8 days since end of cycle and waiting two weeks to start pct. Been blasting 1000 hcg 2x a week. So far weight is steady but ester hasnt cleared so not that surprised. Strength and weights are same and making a little progress. Still taking hcgenerate since i got about a weeks doses left and so might as well finish it off.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Today was chest day. Felt really strong today and workout showed it. Up pretty much across the board in reps and weight. Perhaps it was i felt rested....on another note aggression is fading. Not get mad and want to fight aggression but when in the gym or unloading trucks the attack the weights or job kind of aggression. Superman is turning back into clark kent lol today was third shot of hcg and sun the last and will start my pct at that time. So far weight holding steady at 215

Ok took afew days off to rest and recover. Today i would have done legs but my knees have been really sore so i decided to give them another weeks rest. So i did shoulder today. Continue to make good progress. Stamina has dropped off noticeably as well as aggression but ive definately shot past plateaus and feeling good. Took last hcg shot today and started my pct. Clomid, forma, forged post cycle, osterine, etc. Weight is at 216.5 as of today. Feeling good other than some joint soreness but talked to a dietician friend and gonna start eating more green leafy veggies as well as add vit e and collagen into supps.

Today was arm day. Not a lot to tell. Workout was good and some progress made.

Today was back day. Half a week into pct and feeling good other than i feel mortal again lol. Weight good at 215. This is my second time using osterine and it will def be a staple in every pct. Ive noticed that ive started to get a little dryer and more def in the muscles coming out. Strength in the gym is still steady and im making small gains albeit not at the pace as before but any gain is still a gain and appreciated. Ive doubled my multi vitamin and added leafy green veggies in to my meal as well as upped my carb intake. It will be a fine balance between maintaining and putting on unwanted fat so will monitor it closely. Upped carbs b cuz i feel flat energt wis

Wise and feel that maybe more carbs will help....

Sun did chest. Workout was good but very noticeable decline in stamina. Loss of some strength but not too much. Still pushing what i was topping out at in the 5x5 but not as many reps. Woke up today sore as well. Havent woken up sore in a long time. Weight is holding steady at 215 so as of now havent lost anything however i believe the osta is helping keep some of the weight b coz after last osta run i lost once i came off. I dont feel like im holding too much water tho and muscle def is pretty good and osta is helping lean me out giving me a good dry look. Getting more vascular and striated. Pretty good for after a "wet" aas to kinda dry up some.

Today was leg day after a two week leg break to rest my knee. Knee was a little sore to start but after a few warm up sets loosened up. Took it easier on the weight and instead concentrated more on higher reps. Gonna go that route for a while before going heavy again. Anyways felt good to work legs again and begin to make progress on them.

Top Bottom