Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Transderm test log

joonp

I had heard a lot about the test transderms and decided to try it out for myself. I am gonna be logging this for all those curious people b cuz there really isnt much info about them. This will also be a solo run so i will get a good idea of effectiveness and results.
Stats- 42yo 6' 206lbs 13% bf
Been working out 4-5 days a week for last 3 1/2 yrs during which time i gained 35 lbs of muscle. I use a high rep high set workout which seems to work well for me..
Diet- 6 meals a day consisting of chicken or beef, vegtables, and either rice or potato. Morning meal consists of 6 whole eggs and bowl of oatmeal. I usually also have a snack or two consisting of high protein high fiber cereal, fruit, or crackers. In addition on work out days i drink two hydrolysed shakes and on nonworkout days one shake. I also take fish oil and collagen vitamins.

Cycle-
1-8 tranderm test 50 mgs twice a day= 100 mgs ed
1-8 hcgenerate 3 am/2pm
1-8 aromasin 12.5mgs as needed / eod
6-8 hcg 500 iu twice a week
Pct starting two days after last dose-
9-12 forged post cycle
9-12 forma stanza
9-12 osterine
9-12 daa power chews
9-12 test infusion
I plan on evaluating this cycle as it unfolds and if i feel that the transderm isnt quite doing it i plan on adding in test e at 500 mgs and ending the transderm. This cycle will start on the first of the month and updates will start at that time. I plan on a pretty comprehensive log and if u followed my helladrol log u know i update every workout day. I also adjust diet, supps, etc as needed and nothing is written in stone. Looking forward to the journey and sharing it with you all.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

Ok today is day one of my transderm test cycle. After much thought i decided to test his claim of hitting ur system in three hours so three hours before my workout i dosed 50 mgs and then two hrs later dosed the second 50 mgs. Make sure u shake well b cuz the ingredients separate. If shaken well u get a shampoo like liquid that u can rub all over. I applied to chest, shoulders, and stomach. It was a little greasy but absorbed pretty quickly. Bout 10-15 minutes skin was dry. So i kicked back and ate two meals and waited. Within 10 mins skin was burning kinda like how a rash burns but there isnt a rash or skin irritation. As it is absorbed burning goes away. Its not a painful burn but very mild. I would say bout two and a half hours i started to feel energized. Went to gym and did shoulders. Pretty good workout. Nothin to brag about but definately felt energized throughout. Placebo effect? Possibly....but either way i liked it. This will not be my usual dosing protocol just the way i decided to kick it off. Most likely will do 50 mg upon waking up and 50 mg preworkout.

Second day and it was arm day. Worked all arm muscles did about 27 sets of 15 groups of three with last set a drop set. Feeling exhausted but good. Great pump and feeling good. I seem to be more energized but still too early to make any claims yet.

Top Bottom