Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training the Grip, Forearms, Traps, Hips

b fold you are a big mofo! Your pics are an inspiration to my lighweight self.

Do you ever have any wrist discomfort or pain??

Weapon X--- Naa...I'm not very big yet...hope to have abs at close to 300lbs...but I am a large boned kid...have to grow up first. Have decent signs of abs right now at 285...with a 38.5-39" waist. 16-17 shoe.

I only have wrist pains when I start doing heavy cleans for a few weeks...never doing strongman events. The farmer's walks I posted were very light...just 190's each...so I do several sets of 100ft with them. Plan on using a pair of 300's soon with a 60-80ft travel for a couple of sets.

I encourage everyone to add a little strongman training to their training. It is so much fun. It really is. It is hard, different, and you feel like you have done something that not many other people ever do. One of my bro's picked up the 275lb stone a few weeks ago...after several several mis-tries. When he finally got it...we were all screaming at him, he had ripped every bit of hair and skin off of his forearms, about died..but stood up and pointed at that stone and said "I beat you". I understood exactly what he meant...now for me to conquer a 365lb stone...soon.

B True

LMAO!:D youre the man bfoldthetruth; to keep thigs new, try putting your car in neutral and pushing it around your neighbourhood; just make sure you have a driver to control the car. this is the best leg workout...some may think your insane, but nonetheless.

I do that all the time. I love to hook my self to my suburban via chain and harness and pull it uphill....it will fry my quads. Puked last saturday after doing a few sets....so hot here in KY...gotta love humidity. Well...off to train down in TN with a few new implements.

B True

Top Bottom