Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Training Board Monthly PR post

CoolColJ, are your workout always in the 1.5 hour range? If so, sounds like you would benefit from trimming that down to an hour IMO.. I know I would definitly breach into the realm of overtraining if I constantly spent that much time in the gym...

Well my warmup takes a good 15-20 mins by itself, so I don't know wether I should count this as part of the workout, but its added to my 1.5 hours

Just your usual dynamic stretch, swings, light weights, etc.

I have no overtraining issues myself. I feel pretty good today, some soreness in my lower back, but overall I feel cheerful and chirper.

Last edited:
some PRs today - none of em to failure

Clean Grip Upright Row
120x6, 125x4, 130x2
Paused set - 3 sec pause at bottom
100x6

Overhead Press
These are cleaned up from the hang
120x6, 125x4, 130x2
Paused set - 3 sec pause at the bottom
100x6

Last edited:
Hannibal said:
Reverse Band Deadlift (Blue): 551

Reverse Band Deadlift (Blue): 573 (22lb PR)

Tried it the first time and came within a couple inches of locking it out....then almost passed out. Threw my belt on came back and BARELY made it...not sure if it fully locked out...but it was f/n close enough.

JDarty6173 said:
Great job Hannibal... How long has it been since you last did these?

4 weeks...tried 574 last time and it got stuck at my knees. Need to really kill my lockout the next couple weeks. That's where I stall.

Same here.. I get stalled out lust above my knees.. I have plenty of speed off the floor and can finish providing I get past that 1 point...

Top Bottom