Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

torn Labrum

patriotnavy

Hey guys, so i had been having some serious right shoulder cracking and catching about 3 months ago. would happen with swimming and throwing. So i went to the doc, had an MRI performed and the verdict was a tear through the labrum. He said it looked like either my shoulder had been dislocated sevral times, which it hadnt, or a bunch of tears. Told me to rehab it and see if it got better. so i completely lay off the weights and stretch it hoping it will get better. But i go to throw a football last week and the shoulder gave out on the second throw, had a nasty pop to it and just felt REAL loose in the socket. ive started to lift agian very light and its doin pretty good but pops a little when doing bench.is there any hope for the shoulder from yalls opinion? im leaving for the nave in 6 months and want to know if this is going to heal before i go or what. i know labrum tears dont heal on their own so im kind of at a loss as i also know MRI's arent completely acurate in detcting these tears.

Top Bottom