Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top this

he lives in the apt. we all got seperate leases. he almost got evicted twice. i'm afraid if bear and all of us confront him he might go crazy and try and stab one of us. i'm trying to get this girl to confront him. other roommate is a big pussy and they both stay in their rooms 12 hours a day. he is 125lbs. other roommate is near 300 and scared of him. 125lb guy (creepy one) pissed on 300lb guys bed and made him cry. that shows how crazy the shit that goes on in my apartment actually is.

size don't mean shit, that's one thing I've learned over the years.

so, has this dude threatened you or out you in harm's way? (sorry, your threads tend to be way too long to read full length :) )

no he is just plain crazy. first semester (sept-dec) he would talk about death and summoning demons and shit all the time. and say he killed a bunch of people

and lie and shit just to try and get attention. my cousin dave was living on the couch at the time and the crazy roommate tried to make him crazy. never

threatened me, just said he would kill me a couple of times but he was probably joking around. threatened my other roommate many times though. i think hes just

a big pussy who talks a lot of shit. he tried killing himself when this chick and my fat roommate found his gay myspace but i tackled him and my cousin took

the knife away from him. thats a fucked up story. ill tell it to you guys someday.

I dunno about one bad month, but I lost my mom, my brother, and a cat, and gained an Evil Stepmom, all in an 18 month period.

My best friends' house caught on fire, during the inspection he fell from the second floor, landed on his anckle and needed 7 pins to keep it together, while in the hospital his gf went to break up with him, seems she was cheating on him with his best friend, lost the semester and they would not give him any money back for it, his elder mom needed heart surgery and his grandma died..... all in one month.... some people have VERY bad luck.... since then he got in a car crash, wrecked his car, broke leg and index finger, can't walk for now... :s

My last december played out like this, was going to the beach on Dic 8 and had car crash on dic 7 messed up my car (I was NOT driving) so no trip and lots of money in repairs.... then when I got my christmas bonus (I literally had it in my purse to pay off some debts next day) my dog got gastric torsion, considering he's a great dane and it was midnight the vet told me if I didnt pay surgery upfront he wouldnt operate(bastard), so bye bye 75% of my christmas bonus (dog was walking, moving tail, was fine but bloating and dying slowly, I couldn't just let him die :'() so no money to pay debt, very sick dog constantly needing medication.... wasn't as bad as yours but man did it suck....

Iggy KillaBee has some killa advice, but the thing is, perception... comes and develops after sensation... see, at the very level sensation is actually innate/conditioned, and the interpretation of those sensations are, well conditioned through time... see all time, except for the very fortunate, and even they lose it and have to regain this through a tipping point or spark, or some deconditioning, is past time. We have sensations... that are good, bad, flat, then we identify with them, and then base our interpretation, or perception on these sensations... basically, you say this is good, this is bad... all this is the basic stuff of the self.

My point is what killa says is true, but it is also not so simple or true that you will see all situations as 'opportunities', whatever he is on, I need some of that, I just got out of a relationship I thought was gonna be a long one, and now I feel shallow, flat, narcisstic more than ever, and I'm dealing with it, however, my point is this is a pattern... break throu your own pattern and 'abide', simply with observe how you are always reacting, trying to solve everything, or escape into your creative world, the knowledge will come, instead of conducting like an orchestra, conduct like a wire...

Not many will get this, but you will.

My point is what killa says is true, but it is also not so simple or true that you will see all situations as 'opportunities', whatever he is on, I need some of that, I just got out of a relationship I thought was gonna be a long one, and now I feel shallow, flat, narcisstic more than ever, and I'm dealing with it, however, my point is this is a pattern... break throu your own pattern and 'abide', simply with observe how you are always reacting, trying to solve everything, or escape into your creative world, the knowledge will come, instead of conducting like an orchestra, conduct like a wire...

Correct. I did not mean to imply that it was a simple mind state shift, i.e. "I'm now going to look at things as opportunities, BOOM! done!", but an ongoing behavioral pattern change, as you alluded to. Nothing happens in an instant. Especially self inflicted behavioral changes, which are extremely difficult and most fail at over the long term.

Shitty things happen to everyone. Feel the pain, hurt, anger it brings, own those feelings, come to terms with them, and move on. Change that shit into something positive. Nothing bad has ever happened to me that didn't turn out to have some sort of positive effect. Family death, horrible accidents, broken hearts, money lost. It all hurt me, sometimes momentarily destroyed me. But down the road, I'm better for all of that shit.

It's not so much "when shitty things happen, smile and enjoy it", but rather "when shitty things happen, acknowledge the shitty aftermath, but trust/believe that the positive will be revealed in due time". The universe has a way of righting itself. However, it also has a way of giving you what you ask for. Most people with consistent, drama-filled lives secretly enjoy it, ask for it. It's their drug. It gives them purpose and meaning. It's much easier to deal with a whole bunch of shitty things happening than serenity. In times of serenity, there's not much going on other than what's inside you. And that's a scary place for most people to reside in.

ALright, tangent over. :verygood:

yo iggy, whats the scoop? let me ask... why haven't you confronted this nut yet? so chicks told you what he said and its been how long since you confronted him? 1 hour is too long bro. my perception is to kick the fuck out of the apt. it sounds like you've known him since high school???

no. known him 1 year. im still hurt from getting jumped. so im in my hometown. he is at the apt 80 miles away. felt it would be stupid to confront him over the phone.

lol. your a smart bro KB.
all of that makes sense.
ill seek your advice.

yeah ariel, i want to drink, but that would just amplify the problems.
KB - i will grow from these experiences. but tell me what the fuck to do about the gay roommate thing. sure that could be a funny story, but hes talked about killing our other roommate before (no iam not kidding.) i will show you a video of him in a straight jacket on halloween in a few days when i go back to college. if some dude who you lived with was telling hott chicks he barely knew that he fucked you, what would you do? fyi: the dude is COMPLETELY insane.

he has
1. freebased whiteout
2. ate over 20 hits of lsd sugar cubes not thinking it was lsd because no one told him and tripped and talked to a chair for 5 hours
3. didnt say one word in five years of catholic grade school (they thought he was retarded or mute and locked him in a shed because of this)

ive always treated him like a brother. BUT you don't ever do this. you dont screw your friends. i dont give a fuck if hes gay. but if he secretly has a fucking crush on me and is telling girls he plans on fucking me or has fucked me and my buddy bear thats when i draw the line.

i will get a few people on this to verify every statement i said in the above is true. yes, some of this shit is mind boggling. i assure you with my life all of it is true.

That's one example of the destructive lifestyle that gay people often lead. Also why a lot of them shoot up and have unprotected sex, and subsequently HIV/AIDS. Part of it is because of their sexual status and how it's treated by society. It also could just be a part of their brain chemistry. None of the above though is any excuse for the shit he's giving you. He could also be considered a health risk to you based on what you posted. It would be wise to distance yourself from him when you get the chance because he obviously can't be reasoned with either. Gay tolerance in this society might make it more difficult for you but you gotta stick up for yourself. That's the bottom line here.

Top Bottom