Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Top this

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
alright everybody.
as some of you know this has been a fairly rough 2 weeks for me.
i have:
~ gotten over 800 bucks of my shit stolen from me while i was not there.

~ gotten jumped and have a fucked up face now. doctor is on call and calling me twice a day at least just to make sure vision changes don't occur and my retina doesn't detach.

~ Figured out since im not a full time student now and insured i owe thousands of dollars in medical bills, mainly to the time i got jumped last sunday.

~ My crazy weird creepy fucking roommate ive always been cool with apparently is gay and has been telling girls the past month that on facebook, and telling them he likes dick. thats whatever i dont care. but now he is telling girls he is going to fuck me and has fucked my buddy bear. and that is some fucked up shit. some creepy fucking dude going around and telling chicks online he fucked me? shit doesn't get more fucked up than that.

about the above post i think i will eventually make a thread about that. good to hear some opinions on the matter. i asked this one girl what to do about it and she told me to continue letting him tell random girls online he fucked me and my buddy. she said, "they will know your not gay, be the more mature person and don't confront him". i think she has an ignorant opinion and i should.

on top of that no lifting or running 6-8 weeks.

what would you guys really do in my situation?

fucked up things with the 2 girls i was talking to over the past couple months too. apparently they both hate me now.

any more bad luck and i'm pretty sure i'm one of the most unluckiest people around now. lol.

but as this thread says, try and top that of "shitty things that happened to you in a month". (instead of two weeks lets stretch it to you guys to a month)

I got nothing. Pretty much only good happens to me now. And when it's bad, I make it good.

That's how I roll, bitch. :)

tell me a legit way to make this all good and ill give you 100k KB.

you really want a legit way? you really think you're willing and able?

here it is, the big secret: there is no inherent value in anything until you assign it value. you can look at all those incidents as "bad luck" and choose to take the victim stance or you can choose to look at them as opportunities. Opportunities to grow stronger, smarter, have some funny ass stories to tell at parties, build your character, etc.

It's that simple.

Holy shit bro.
Abide in the shit storm... and get another room.

You can get into another room if this thing is going on.
Its not the gay thing that would bother me, but there is alot of sexual audacity and violence that is downright alarming.

I feel for ya and my best thoughts go out to ya.
Dude you have been through so much.
Just abide, chill, and you have been here before.. U know what I mean.
It passes as we speak.

lol. your a smart bro KB.
all of that makes sense.
ill seek your advice.

yeah ariel, i want to drink, but that would just amplify the problems.
KB - i will grow from these experiences. but tell me what the fuck to do about the gay roommate thing. sure that could be a funny story, but hes talked about killing our other roommate before (no iam not kidding.) i will show you a video of him in a straight jacket on halloween in a few days when i go back to college. if some dude who you lived with was telling hott chicks he barely knew that he fucked you, what would you do? fyi: the dude is COMPLETELY insane.

he has
1. freebased whiteout
2. ate over 20 hits of lsd sugar cubes not thinking it was lsd because no one told him and tripped and talked to a chair for 5 hours
3. didnt say one word in five years of catholic grade school (they thought he was retarded or mute and locked him in a shed because of this)

ive always treated him like a brother. BUT you don't ever do this. you dont screw your friends. i dont give a fuck if hes gay. but if he secretly has a fucking crush on me and is telling girls he plans on fucking me or has fucked me and my buddy bear thats when i draw the line.

i will get a few people on this to verify every statement i said in the above is true. yes, some of this shit is mind boggling. i assure you with my life all of it is true.

lol. your a smart bro KB.
all of that makes sense.
ill seek your advice.

yeah ariel, i want to drink, but that would just amplify the problems.
KB - i will grow from these experiences. but tell me what the fuck to do about the gay roommate thing. sure that could be a funny story, but hes talked about killing our other roommate before (no iam not kidding.) i will show you a video of him in a straight jacket on halloween in a few days when i go back to college. if some dude who you lived with was telling hott chicks he barely knew that he fucked you, what would you do? fyi: the dude is COMPLETELY insane.

he has
1. freebased whiteout
2. ate over 20 hits of lsd sugar cubes not thinking it was lsd because no one told him and tripped and talked to a chair for 5 hours
3. didnt say one word in five years of catholic grade school (they thought he was retarded or mute and locked him in a shed because of this)

ive always treated him like a brother. BUT you don't ever do this. you dont screw your friends. i dont give a fuck if hes gay. but if he secretly has a fucking crush on me and is telling girls he plans on fucking me or has fucked me and my buddy bear thats when i draw the line.

i will get a few people on this to verify every statement i said in the above is true. yes, some of this shit is mind boggling. i assure you with my life all of it is true.
Walk away... Just turn around and walk away.

you really want a legit way? you really think you're willing and able?

here it is, the big secret: there is no inherent value in anything until you assign it value. you can look at all those incidents as "bad luck" and choose to take the victim stance or you can choose to look at them as opportunities. Opportunities to grow stronger, smarter, have some funny ass stories to tell at parties, build your character, etc.

It's that simple.

+1

I would also ditch the guy who is humping things. Bad bro material.

yeah, get the crazy dude out your house. when talking about your home, one must be protective. bounce him.

he lives in the apt. we all got seperate leases. he almost got evicted twice. i'm afraid if bear and all of us confront him he might go crazy and try and stab one of us. i'm trying to get this girl to confront him. other roommate is a big pussy and they both stay in their rooms 12 hours a day. he is 125lbs. other roommate is near 300 and scared of him. 125lb guy (creepy one) pissed on 300lb guys bed and made him cry. that shows how crazy the shit that goes on in my apartment actually is.

Top Bottom