Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Too harsh?

The only time I don't have her now is Wednesday nights, Thursday during the day, and while I'm working. The ex said she's ready to play mommy to his kids. These guys have their heads so far up their asses it's ridiculous. I feel like I'm watching a reality show with a cast of 16 year olds.

sometime in the next couple of months, you will have her all the time...and i truly believe that you are a good dad.

this is my prediction :)

you should be able to gain sole custody out of this mess, right? then get the fuck out of utah. take a few years, maybe ex will eventually get her shit straight. if not, keep her away entirely. when the kid's old enough, she'll decide if she wants to know her mother.

bam!

i'm good at this shit.

you should be able to gain sole custody out of this mess, right? then get the fuck out of utah. take a few years, maybe ex will eventually get her shit straight. if not, keep her away entirely. when the kid's old enough, she'll decide if she wants to know her mother.

bam!

i'm good at this shit.

Not necessarily, but I'm considering pushing for it and moving.

Top Bottom