Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

**Toitlikeatiger 2005 Log**

M4-1 scoop whey protein w/water
M5-15g. sugars, 1 scoop whey protein w/water & creatine
M6-4 slices FF turkey breast, 1 tbsp. PB
total of 1.5 gals of water today....

I'm so restless lately, I don't know what's wrong with me!! I feel like I have a bunch of energy to get rid of and my boyfriend doesn't want to go anywhere or do anything with me :( Maybe if my BF% gets lower, he'll actually want to be seen with me....just kidding ;)

OMG what a loser BOYS suck!!! my ex was the same way you start to lose a little weight and they dont want to go out because they dont want other boys looking at you... Grab your girlies and throw on some sweet clothes and have some fun!! You deserve it!! Dont wait for his lame ass...

toitasatiger said:
Maybe if my BF% gets lower, he'll actually want to be seen with me....just kidding ;)
I hope you are kidding...please tell me you are suga...(yes, I want you to say it again... )

*Bunny* said:
I hope you are kidding...please tell me you are suga...(yes, I want you to say it again... )

I was totally kidding!! If I had a boyfriend that shallow.....shit, I would never date a guy that shallow. and you would definitely know if they were like that from the beginning. But I do wonder one thing???? Why is it that it's so hard to get a compliment from him or even kiss me or hold my hand? I know guys tend to not be so much on the affectionate side but he used to do little things like that a long time ago and now I get nothing....It's a bummer because that's all i want, you know. Oh well, that's a whole seperate issue. Thanks Bunny :)

Monday-4/11/05

8:30-HIIT 8 cycles-flat tread at 8.5-9mph for 30 seconds, recovery at 12-15%incline running at 6.0mph for 1 minute. MY ASS IS HURTING!!!!!!!! I think a lot of it is from my 6 mile run on the hills yesterday though and I still have to do my leg workout today but it hurts so good!
9:30-1 glucorell, 2 multi-vitamins, 1 CLA
M1-3/4c. egg beaters with 2 slices whole wheat bread

toitasatiger said:
I was totally kidding!! If I had a boyfriend that shallow.....shit, I would never date a guy that shallow. and you would definitely know if they were like that from the beginning. B....Thanks Bunny :)
you're welcome, I was about to hop on a plane and to some damage control...

no one treats my tiger like that ;)

GOod to know :heart:

*Bunny* said:
you're welcome, I was about to hop on a plane and to some damage control...

no one treats my tiger like that ;)

GOod to know :heart:

awww, I'm glad you've got my back!
:heart: I know you could do some damage with those muskles of yours :D

toitasatiger said:
Monday-4/11/05

8:30-HIIT 8 cycles-flat tread at 8.5-9mph for 30 seconds, recovery at 12-15%incline running at 6.0mph for 1 minute. MY ASS IS HURTING!!!!!!!! I think a lot of it is from my 6 mile run on the hills yesterday though and I still have to do my leg workout today but it hurts so good!
9:30-1 glucorell, 2 multi-vitamins, 1 CLA
M1-3/4c. egg beaters with 2 slices whole wheat bread
12:45-1 glucorell
M2-1.5 scoops whey protein with creatine, 1/2c. heart to heart cereal
2:00-going to do my leg workout-I'll post the exercises/weights once I'm done..:)

Tuesday 4/12/05

10:00-1 glucorell, 2 multi-vitamins
M1-3/4c. egg beaters with 2 slices wheat bread
11:45-1 glucorell
M2-1.5 scoops whey protein with creatine in water, 1/2c. heart to heart cereal
M3-1 tbsp. PB, 2 slices FF turkey breast
M4-1 scoop whey protein-preworkout
3:30-back workout SUPERSETS of wide grip pulldowns, stiff arm pulldowns, bent over lat raises and rows./abs 5 SUPERSETS 30 sec bicycles, 30 sec. scissors and other assorted ab moves. I went for a 40 minute hike afterwards through the hills/trees :) Very relaxing and therapeutic....ahhhhhhh.
M5-1 scoop whey protein with creatine PWO (Shadow-I took those sugars out completely to see how that works for me :)

I have one more meal tonight of PB and turkey and I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight. I can just feel it!!

Top Bottom