Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To keep your gains, do you have to keep on cycling?

To kepp gains, do you have to keep on cycling from time to time?

• No. You can maintain mass by natural work outs.

Votes: 74 43.5%
  • Yes. You have to keep on cycling from time to time.

Votes: 96 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went clean for nearly a year at one point, My body weight stayed "about" the same, but I didnt have nearly all the vascularity & super low body fat levels I had when I was cycleing on a regular basis. You just cant expect to have normal T levels & look how you do when you T levels are jacked way up.

karachi183 said:
Agreed! I myself bieng one of those novice's.

Me too....I'm 6 foot 218, and I still feel like I can gain and hold more weight without gear. Now if I was getting around 240+, that would be a different story.

new fat cell are created and also muscle

There are two kinds of cell growth. One is hypertrophy and the other one is hyperplasia. In hypertrophy the cell gets bigger and in hyperplasia you create a new cell.

The fat cell called adipocyte can grow and create a new fat cell at any stage of your life, it all depends in your diet. Fat cells also die in a process called apoptosis, and it happends when the cells shrinks.

For the fat cells to die you have to mantain a low fat diet for at least 5 months, to make sure the cells shrink and then die by the process called apoptosis.

Re: new fat cell are created and also muscle

vh756ct said:
For the fat cells to die you have to mantain a low fat diet for at least 5 months, to make sure the cells shrink and then die by the process called apoptosis.

Oh really? So it has nothing to do with calories. I could eat 5k calories of protein and carbs and lose fat? :verygood:

i am confused what erichls said.......i'm not sure i buy it that muscle growth can take place, even when on steroids on a reduced calorie / protein diet....... In fact, if the diet is wrong, it seems that is when people get results from their cycle that were well below what they could have been if NUTRITION was better.

you can't slack off and eat fewer calories and more candy and cake when you're on juice. you will be wasting your money

krishna said:
He probably quit training and eating right too.....if so, that's what did it.
Correct me if i am wrong, but i believe i read somewhere about something medically that Levrone had......perhaps this curtailed his training or something. And i've also heard that he only worked out half the year or something too, even when he was downright huge. Not sure if all these facts are correct though- just off the top of my head

ericahls is correct as someone on AAS will be in a much higher anabolic state than someone not an AAS and although their diet may not be perfect they can still get gains you think every athlete in the NFL and major leagues eats right all the time hell no but they still are able to make great gains even on subpar diets...yes you make better gains the better your diet is but if you weren't on AAS but ate perfectly and the dude next to you was on 750mg's of test a week and had a less than perfect diet my money is still on him to make better gains than you over the same period of time because of the state AAS put your body in.

organon250 said:
ericahls is correct as someone on AAS will be in a much higher anabolic state than someone not an AAS and although their diet may not be perfect they can still get gains you think every athlete in the NFL and major leagues eats right all the time hell no but they still are able to make great gains even on subpar diets...yes you make better gains the better your diet is but if you weren't on AAS but ate perfectly and the dude next to you was on 750mg's of test a week and had a less than perfect diet my money is still on him to make better gains than you over the same period of time because of the state AAS put your body in.

POINT: B+
GRAMMAR: F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom