Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To keep your gains, do you have to keep on cycling?

To kepp gains, do you have to keep on cycling from time to time?

• No. You can maintain mass by natural work outs.

Votes: 74 43.5%
  • Yes. You have to keep on cycling from time to time.

Votes: 96 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen a recent picture of Kevin Levrone??!! He used to be massive, top 3 in the olympia. If you see him now he looks like he weighs maybe 190 lbs tops. It looks like he never touched steroids in his life. This is what I think happens if you go totally natural. There just is not any way for the body to maintain the muscle that natural hormone levels cannot sustain.

maldorf said:
Has anyone seen a recent picture of Kevin Levrone??!! He used to be massive, top 3 in the olympia. If you see him now he looks like he weighs maybe 190 lbs tops. It looks like he never touched steroids in his life. This is what I think happens if you go totally natural. There just is not any way for the body to maintain the muscle that natural hormone levels cannot sustain.

He probably quit training and eating right too.....if so, that's what did it.

maldorf said:

kevin actually looks much better "natural," if that is what he is now. kevin is not a great looking guy and his roided out look enhanced that and made him freaky looking in a BAD way. TOO roided out can work against you. he looks more normal now and still in terrific shape.

Last edited:
he can also play his guitar better now ... easier to move around..

He did look very fit, so he is lifting and exercising. He said that he is interested in acting. I just think he is a good example of what happens to someone that is such a heavy user once they stop using.

we had this topic come up before.. he looks better than 95% of the posters on elite (altho apparently his current look is 'very very easy to obtain' lmao), with those genetics he would look great even if hed never touched a roid or weight probably. he used to only train and juice for like a few months a year before contests.. thats genetics.

most ppl arent levrone.. :)

if you want to keep your gains the answer is HRT

krishna said:
If one person can do it, doesn't that mean it's possible? That was my point!

No scientific theories, facts or ideas are based on 1 case study. The fact that 1 person was able to do it means nothing as far as the rest of us.

Hahnb said:
No scientific theories, facts or ideas are based on 1 case study. The fact that 1 person was able to do it means nothing as far as the rest of us.

It means it's physically possible. It's called logic. Let me give you a hypothetical scenario to help you understand: Say you have a bunch of penguins which normally don't fly; but all of a sudden, one of them is able to fly. Just from that one penguin being able to fly, you can logically deduce that it is POSSIBLE for penguins to fly. Now does that mean the rest of them will? No, not necessarily. It simply means it's possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom