Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To keep your gains, do you have to keep on cycling?

To kepp gains, do you have to keep on cycling from time to time?

• No. You can maintain mass by natural work outs.

Votes: 74 43.5%
  • Yes. You have to keep on cycling from time to time.

Votes: 96 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
maldorf said:
Has anyone seen a recent picture of Kevin Levrone??!! He used to be massive, top 3 in the olympia. If you see him now he looks like he weighs maybe 190 lbs tops. It looks like he never touched steroids in his life. This is what I think happens if you go totally natural. There just is not any way for the body to maintain the muscle that natural hormone levels cannot sustain.
Aparently he purposely slimmed down to try and become more "marketable" as an actor.

Outtlaw said:
Aparently he purposely slimmed down to try and become more "marketable" as an actor.
Yep, their isn't much of a market in the mainstream for fucking massive bb'ers. Not real appealing to the masses.

Outtlaw said:
I wonder if he landed any roles yet? :D
I haven't heard anything, but my ass will be stoked when he does. It would be interesting to see someone like him out of his "element" doing something mainstream.

Hahnb said:
No scientific theories, facts or ideas are based on 1 case study. The fact that 1 person was able to do it means nothing as far as the rest of us.

Not that it matters but i too know a large handful of people who have done AAS got jacked and years later with no use are still jacked. proper aas usage ie: "pct" and a good knowledge of yourself(body) and anything is possible. seriously speaking it's scary that some are pretty much saying your done growing or maintaing with no use AAS.

karachi183 said:
Not that it matters but i too know a large handful of people who have done AAS got jacked and years later with no use are still jacked. proper aas usage ie: "pct" and a good knowledge of yourself(body) and anything is possible. seriously speaking it's scary that some are pretty much saying your done growing or maintaing with no use AAS.
After using a gram of test, it's pretty safe to say that when you're off you're probably not gonna grow to any noticeable extent. This also depends on how advanced your physique is and how long you have been hitting the iron.

silverbackn said:
After using a gram of test, it's pretty safe to say that when you're off you're probably not gonna grow to any noticeable extent. This also depends on how advanced your physique is and how long you have been hitting the iron.

On that much gear ok. But your average Joe who cycles on and off and caries pretty much the same wieght on and off season all year round i think can at least manitain a desirable physique. But ok if you juiced to the gills most of the year or even half of the year then i can see where problems arise.

karachi183 said:
On that much gear ok. But your average Joe who cycles on and off and caries pretty much the same wieght on and off season all year round i think can at least manitain a desirable physique. But ok if you juiced to the gills most of the year or even half of the year then i can see where problems arise.

I agree. I think it's easier for beginners and novice's to say you can maintain weight while off because they haven't put that much on yet. I can see why more experienced users and pros say you need to keep cycling to maintain weight because they have more mass to try to regulate. I think you can put on weight and maintain (even keep growing while off) up to a point. Again, a lot of it depends on your body and genetics. I've seen it done so I know it's possible, but I can see where the vets are coming from when they say it's not.

krishna said:
I agree. I think it's easier for beginners and novice's to say you can maintain weight while off because they haven't put that much on yet. I can see why more experienced users and pros say you need to keep cycling to maintain weight because they have more mass to try to regulate. I think you can put on weight and maintain (even keep growing while off) up to a point. Again, a lot of it depends on your body and genetics. I've seen it done so I know it's possible, but I can see where the vets are coming from when they say it's not.

Agreed! I myself bieng one of those novice's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom