Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To keep your gains, do you have to keep on cycling?

To kepp gains, do you have to keep on cycling from time to time?

• No. You can maintain mass by natural work outs.

Votes: 74 43.5%
  • Yes. You have to keep on cycling from time to time.

Votes: 96 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been reading around these posts on teh forums and there are ALOT of people who were off the juice and still maintained their results except for a pound or two and some fat increase.... theres alot of those in the forums... but common sense does say that if you dont juice and dont live healthy, you will lose anything you gained. . . just like working out in general. people may can live double lives but you cant live double lives when it comes to working out and being healthy and contrary to that, being lazy and eat junk food...
so the debate continues ! ! ! WOOHOO! lol

i dont chime in on many posts not started by myself. Actually this may be my first. The reason why I am is because I am going through this right now and I have gone through it in the past and its very frustrating. I loose ALOT about 6 weeks after my last shot with proper PCT. Why??? because my natural test levels are low. While off I was tested at 270. Im 39. the range for someone my age is 300-1200. Now someone who has natural test at the higher end has a better shot of maintaining their gains. Someone like me has no shot.

Its all about testosterone. While off cycle I eat clean, train hard, do my cardio. essentially i do the same exact things i do while on cycle yet i look completely different. its simple math. I can bust my ass but ive i only got a 270 test level i will reach my limitations much quicker then when im running 750mg of test a week.

the guy on the higher end of the "normal range" will feel as if the can retain their gains once off. But someone like me drops so far down i lose almost everything. Just look at my profile picture. they are like 2 different people. HRT or "bridging" is the answer for me. I am going to try this after my next cycle.

i dont chime in on many posts not started by myself. Actually this may be my first. The reason why I am is because I am going through this right now and I have gone through it in the past and its very frustrating. I loose ALOT about 6 weeks after my last shot with proper PCT. Why??? because my natural test levels are low. While off I was tested at 270. Im 39. the range for someone my age is 300-1200. Now someone who has natural test at the higher end has a better shot of maintaining their gains. Someone like me has no shot.

Its all about testosterone. While off cycle I eat clean, train hard, do my cardio. essentially i do the same exact things i do while on cycle yet i look completely different. its simple math. I can bust my ass but ive i only got a 270 test level i will reach my limitations much quicker then when im running 750mg of test a week.

the guy on the higher end of the "normal range" will feel as if the can retain their gains once off. But someone like me drops so far down i lose almost everything. Just look at my profile picture. they are like 2 different people. HRT or "bridging" is the answer for me. I am going to try this after my next cycle.

exactly same as me mate.natty levels are only 330...im 42.,..lose all my6 gains after a good pct also.seriously considering trt bridging with 250mg sustanon e2wks in bewtween cycles of 500-750mg.

Sorry Bro,

Over time you will lose most of what you gained through steroid use. Most of the muscle that was built with steroids cannot be maintained naturally no matter how good your diet and or training is.

Testosterone creates an environment in our body in which this muscle growth can take place, even on a reduced calorie diet. In the absence of this extra testosterone the environment obviously isn't as favorable and your body will then began the process of returning itself to homeostasis (the process that maintains balance or equilibrium of an organism's internal environment
).

Anybody that tells you differently is just kidding themselves. I'm not saying that you'll turn into a fat slob or become a 6 pound weakling. But if you have illusions of maintaining that rockhard physique you have created using steroids, you will be sorely disappointed.

Remember, our bodies are not concerned with us being buff. The more muscle we have, the more energy is required for us to stay alive and from our bodies perspective that's just plain inefficient.

This guy said it perfectly.

It's a matter of environment... If you have 500mgs of Test a week you can create a 500mg of test a week body.. over time you can adjust all the way to the maximal body using 500mgs a week.. Similarly: when you drop down to natural level you will slowly make your way back to a natural body... diet and training being perfect will only slow the fall when off cycle.. and diet and training only helps you achieve the best body faster on cycle.

i think its possible if you havent reacht your genetic limit.
if running 2000ml of test after words you would slowly lose it becouse your own production of test maybe aroudn 500ml

Hmm quite hard to explane :D

But lets say you produce 500ml of test your self, that makes you able to reach 100kg
When taking 1000ml of test that makes you able to go alot higher due to that your haveing more test then you produce making you able to go 125kg

When stopping the roids you will lose 500ml of test = 25kg musclemass you will return to your genetic limit wich is 100kg due to your test production if your htpa is up running

I am still gaining off cycle but in my legs which I do not believe I ever reached my genetic potential. in my upper body my strength is down cause I was benching way more then I would of ever been able to bench without steroids.

i think the best strategy is to run 10 week cycles, conservative smart ones. then run a great PCT. clomid/hcg to stimulate your test and block estro.. and then use those supps like unleashed, post cycle, hcgenerate, gear to keep you pumped for the gym and give you an extra push. do a bridge.. then you will be ready for your next cycle.

yeah its expensive but i guess its the price we pay for looking beyong our genetic potential. dont get greedy and run a 20 week cycle and expect to have a prayer of keeping your gains and recovering. I remember Nelson posting that any cycle beyond 14-16 weeks cannot be fully recovered from. so any of you young guys reading this who want to be a hero and run a long cycle keep in mind its a lose/lose situation if you want to juice young and juice aggressively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom