Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To keep your gains, do you have to keep on cycling?

To kepp gains, do you have to keep on cycling from time to time?

• No. You can maintain mass by natural work outs.

Votes: 74 43.5%
  • Yes. You have to keep on cycling from time to time.

Votes: 96 56.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
organon250 said:
ericahls is correct as someone on AAS will be in a much higher anabolic state than someone not an AAS and although their diet may not be perfect they can still get gains you think every athlete in the NFL and major leagues eats right all the time hell no but they still are able to make great gains even on subpar diets...yes you make better gains the better your diet is but if you weren't on AAS but ate perfectly and the dude next to you was on 750mg's of test a week and had a less than perfect diet my money is still on him to make better gains than you over the same period of time because of the state AAS put your body in.
True, i agree. However, my point was that someone on needs to consume MORE calories than when they are off.

Most people on a cycle can convert "extra pounds" to muscle easier than people off where "extra pounds" would be converted to bodyfat and muscle, but more bodyfat. I was saying that it's important to actually eat more than on a cycle than when you're off, no? It seems that some people feel hungrier when they are on than off, and this makes sense.

my $.02

Unless you are over your limits, when you recover you can gain almost everything back without a problem. I do it everytime ,, plus I do it with much lower protein intake..

Sorry Bro,

Over time you will lose most of what you gained through steroid use. Most of the muscle that was built with steroids cannot be maintained naturally no matter how good your diet and or training is.

Testosterone creates an environment in our body in which this muscle growth can take place, even on a reduced calorie diet. In the absence of this extra testosterone the environment obviously isn't as favorable and your body will then began the process of returning itself to homeostasis (the process that maintains balance or equilibrium of an organism's internal environment
).

Anybody that tells you differently is just kidding themselves. I'm not saying that you'll turn into a fat slob or become a 6 pound weakling. But if you have illusions of maintaining that rockhard physique you have created using steroids, you will be sorely disappointed.

Remember, our bodies are not concerned with us being buff. The more muscle we have, the more energy is required for us to stay alive and from our bodies perspective that's just plain inefficient.

100% true. Anyone who says you can keep a steroid body when not on steroids is lying to you.

Agreed, no matter if u keep most of ur gains or not when u off cycle u will never look like when ur on cycle!!

As I have said before, unless you have reached your body's threshold , you can keep almost all and regain very easily while natural. Muscle memory is there and I repeat one more time , you may even get it with much lower protein intake.
You wont be as hard or vascular or your workouts wont be as intense but if someone cannot maintain his gains , it s his fault..

How do you know what your genetic limit is?

Its the basic weight you have been your whole life and when off cycle your body returns to... i know mine is 175 lbs cuz no matter how much i gain fat or muscle i stay around that weight...

Let's face it fellas: we look our best while on. We lift the best while on. We fuck the best while on.

But I'm a strong believer that you can maintain mass and STRENGTH naturally. It just takes patience, plenty of good food and natural supps to return.

Its the stamina and intensity that I miss...

Old thread. Lot's have changed.

I've alwasy felt that steroid gains can be held, but not 100%. And og course, there's the density, vascularity and "think skinned" look that simple can't be maintained. But with some of the newer innovations and supplements, more of these traits can be sustained. And with the newer ones coming out such as BRIDGE and GEAR, it'll be even easier.

Yeah you have to keep on cycling.

Like the above guy said that nice looking physique won't be there after a certain amount of time getting off. And if you gained a shitload of muscle mass from anadrol you will piss it all out once off eventually.

Man is that a million dollar question!!! NO YOU WON'T... Not being argumentitive but you will loose most if not all of your gains if you in fact QUIT all juice, your natural hormone levels drop back to normal and can not maintain the size and training. Now there are some freaks out there that take are naturally built to begin with but their far and feew between...
Peace, Forged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom