Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To bulk or not to bulk

Hi Robbo

There's loads of guys on here from the UK. I'm from Stoke-on-Trent, England. With website being open to the whole world it's probably a bit restrictive to have a simply UK site, but there probably are site developed in the UK. I've not actually looked for one though because EF has everything I need and more:).

As for bulking and shredding?

Some guys opt for a middle road. They basically, eat clean all year round and accept slower but more quality gains. Bulking is a tool for piling on general muscle mass quickly, but with this strategy you'll inevitably get the muscle but the fat will be there too. That's when the shredding or cutting comes in. The general consensus is bulking during the autumn and winter (like hibernating animals do), and then on to cutting in spring for the big summer reveal. The latter depends on where you are in the world though. I mean it's great if you're in Florida or California and other places where they have a good deal of long sunny days. However, if you're in the UK, you might be lucky enough to get two weeks at some point during the summer to get your top off.

If this summer is anything like the last one in England, you may has well spend the whole year bulking;).

Regards,
Craig

Hahaha sorry got nothing useful to say but Im UK based and couldnt agree more!!!

That said tho knowing what our weather like with sporadic hot days during the strangest times of the year i would probably opt for the clean bulk option........gains will come slower but at least you will look in fairly good shape should we get a hot may or October for example!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

hey robbo, i've been training for 11 years now and I heard it before from family,friends and girlfriends, "you're getting too big", "ew you are starting to look discussing" that means you are getting the job done, the only reason to bulk is to grow and if you are getting too big then be proud of yourself! but if you are getting fat just add a little cardio to your training once or twice week and it should keep the fat at bay also keep your diet clean, remember once you start to cut you will get to that point where you're going to feel flat and skinny. look at the mirror, take pics and judge yourself. the only person you should be listening to is your trainer or yourself.. good luck

Thanks guys for everything , no doubt will pm some of you's and just pick your brains till I get no more responses and banned from EF ! Nice info as always!

Should be global this app!

Top Bottom