Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all my friends. I have been real sick for the past week with strep throat.

They are saying that it is a very bad strain of strepp this year. I had is so bad once it looked like someone took white-out and painted the back of my throat with it. Used vikatin for pain and is did not respond to the normal anti-boitics. I feel for you, man.

Never had it ,but i've seen people come into the hospital with it ,they didn't look good at all ,Take care of yourself I've been running the forums pretty smoothly ,already banned about 150 people this week!:elephant::jump::jump::elephant:

APRIL FOOLS!!!! :)

Sounds like a shitty week for everyone. I have had a sore throat for 3 weeks now. Luckily I have not had strep though. My wife on the other hand, received strep on Monday. It has been a rough few weeks. SOrry bro, and I hope your feeling better.

Sorry ND2,,I know what your saying brother. It sucks balls!! I hate to be sick,,just messes up things!!!
Get well, good buddy.

Take care of yourself, get lots of rest, and get well soon. I know how strep kicks the body's ass, so I feel for you bro.

Hope you feel better soon.

Im just getting over a cold. I dont remember the last time i was sick. Felt like dog shit for a few days. :)

ya looks like winter is trying to spread the last of its love to us before it goes. Fuck this damn winter!!!!!!!!!!! Worst damn winter ever if you ask me. I got sick like 5 times, it snowed like a mother fucker, and it was cold as shit. Now its refusing to go the hell away!!!

Top Bottom