Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TNB Medical Shoutout!! (well, all of our sponsors)

Cry0genix

Alright guys...Dont know if I just have bad luck or what.. But in the last 2 months I have placed orders through Mr Supps, OrbitNutrition, Needtobuildmuscle, and now, TNB medical...Well on my first order and only my first order, I had some issues getting product from Mr Supps due to a shipping error, I traded PM's back and forth with the crew there, they made it right, got me my product in a timely manner, and hooked it up with a T shirt. No issues with NTBM or with Orbit, both orders came within a couple of days...

I placed an order week before last with TNB and didnt recieve confirmation, or a tracking number for a few days even though the funds were taken out of my account...I shot them an email, got a prompt reply...to find out they showed NO record of the order...but my money was still taken out. Long story short, the crew there re-shipped my order WITH my free product even though at that point the promo was over...and he shipped it NO CHARGE, strictly on good faith that if the money was credited back to me, I would make him the payment for the order.

I really do have to say guys, this board has given me a priceless wealth of knowledge for gear, supplements, diet, exercise. You guys are all great and the sponsors here on this board blow me away with their customer service.

Cheers to elite fitness members and sponsors, thanks for all the hard work bros!
:evil::chomp::evil:

Top Bottom