Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired of chicken!!!

get you a big ass turkey breast from any grocery store, season the outside and in between the skin and flesh with anything you like then fire up the grill, put your coals around a drip pan(pan with little bit of water in it) so the turkey is not directly over the flame. let it cook for about an hour depending on the size. internal temp should be 165degrees. keep checking it in the last few minutes and remove it from the grill at about 150-155deg, let it stand for 10-15 mins on the countertop or wherever, then cut it up, and enjoy. you have plenty for 1 dinner and a bunch of leftovers for quick and easy meals the reast of the week.

Pork & Tilapia fish are also good.....approximately 15-20+ grams of protein in each serving of these, too. Like the others said, get creative :Chef: if you can, that way you don't burn out on the stuff so quickly.

Tilapia is great. And its farm grown so you dont have to worry about mercury. depending in the size of the filet about 20g protein 1g fat 0 carbs. Make chili with ground turkey.. beans and tomatoes..almost no fat and tons of protein. Leftovers for a quick reheat.

Slyder190 said:
Turkey, lean beef, fish, eggs. I eat egg white omlettes a lot. I'm sick of them too, but they're so easy to make and clean. I may go back to the Foreman Grill though or maybe fry some turkey burgers in a pan with Pam.

this is my diet exactly. go with the extra lean ground turkey, you can saute it in a pan with chopped tomatoes, onions, some jalapenos, garlic powder, s & p and keep it in a container and eat it hot, or sometimes in half a whole grain pita like i do. super clean and delicious.

Plus tilapia is cheap as hell like tuna. Lean beef IMO is a must during the week as is tons of boiled eggs and i personally try to get half of my daily protein intake from shakes (1-2 a day at the very least)

yea tilapia is very cheap..you can get like 3 decent filets for about $4...I like turkey jerky too. and fat free refried beans in a whole wheat tortilla with chicken and salsa. 1 can of refried beans has about 25g protein no fat. also hormel vegitarian chili taste good and has almost no fat and about 26g protein.

I gave you like 6 meats in a previous post about this. Better yet man forget everything mentioned above, EAT PARTIALLY-HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL! Bro, gets you big, lean and hard like none other...

steelmass said:
I gave you like 6 meats in a previous post about this. Better yet man forget everything mentioned above, EAT PARTIALLY-HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL! Bro, gets you big, lean and hard like none other...

Damn steelmass ain't playing around.... K to him. I like the direct route versus the indirect bullshi i mean route.

Top Bottom