Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tired of chicken!!!

Recruit

Besides chicken, what else can I eat to get the protein I need to support my 6' 235lb. frame? Also, how much water should I drink throughout the day, I've heard one gallon per 100lbs. of body weight. Is this true?

man if you are that big, u must know other sources of protein...come on man!!

I drink a gallon a day, im only 190 though

You can go with forms of turkey, such as ground turkey, or also tuna. I cant touch tuna anymore after eating it for an entire 16 week cutting diet, about 5-7 cans per day. I havent touched a can of tuna in about 2 years. Luckily though, I havent gotten like that with chicken yet. It does suck when you get sick of eating something and cant take the taste anymore, it get frustrating trying to find another good source of protein that you actually like eating.

ooohhhhh.........if i didnt know better.....unless you talking about chicken spiked with anabolics i think that this thread belongs in the diet & muscle food discussion forums.........

Turkey, lean beef, fish, eggs. I eat egg white omlettes a lot. I'm sick of them too, but they're so easy to make and clean. I may go back to the Foreman Grill though or maybe fry some turkey burgers in a pan with Pam.

This is a thread for the diet forum, but since I dont have the capability of moving it there myself, Im not going to be a dick and not help a brotha out :)

I throw in a little lean beef to switch it up. I eat a lot of cottage cheese for breakfast. Especially if am rushed. Not bad. Tuna is a staple. Salmon. Whatever. got to costco and get creative.

I concur with the lean beef. I always have minimum 90% lean ground beef, top round steak, and eye of round steak on hand!

STEAK, fish, EGGS, nuts, whey, turkey, game meat, etc. I think you get the picture. I tend to stay away from ham though.

jorje2006 said:
I throw in a little lean beef to switch it up. I eat a lot of cottage cheese for breakfast. Especially if am rushed. Not bad. Tuna is a staple. Salmon. Whatever. got to costco and get creative.

whats costco?

Top Bottom