Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Time to go get a pro card - LOG

I am definitely subbed on this bro! In to sit back and learn. Your physique is incredible right now. Cant wait to see what the future holds.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

A thing I would like to mention about IF and peptides. Anyone considering using growth hormone releasing agents should consider an IF style diet aswell. The effect of those peptides is so dramatically increased when fasted it's almost unbelieveable. I was using 200 GHRP-2 and CJC and started suffering GH symptoms - numb hands, back pain, headaches ... So I had to lower my dosages. I take it post workout with some huperzine A and while still fasted for 16 hours and then go do my cardio. I start sweating and shaking like nothing I've ever tried before in my life. This was almost non existent when I was eating pre workout and took those peptides post. It aids my recovery dramatically and the effects I get are more then enough for me so I don't need any additional HGH . The stuff might also elevate your prolactin levels tho so I suggest any1 using it to incorporate a tiny dose of cabergoline or pramipexole

I get exemestane powder and homebrew it at a concentration of 5mg/ml ... easier dosing ;)

Thanks Dylan and RADAR, appreciate your support. From what I've read on here so far you two guys seem very knowledgeable on this stuff (which is rare nowadays, unfortunately ... )

Ronnie said: "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to lift no heavy ass weights,"

.... and I would add to that: "Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder but nobody wants to do any damn research and read"

thanks bro.. yes unfortunately very rare! if you ever need anything along the way, let me know if i can ever help you in any way... i wish you nothing but the best... you will achieve your goal, i have no doubt!

Subbed in my brother, as I am looking to get back on stage this year as well...what show are you doing in October? That is the same month I am thinking of doing the San Francisco NPC...I have nowhere near as many shows under my belt as you, but I have placed three 2nd places and one 1st place, but will now will compete in masters since I am 41...wish we went to the same gym, I need a training partner lol! You will get your pro card bro, you are the total package from what I just read...would love to bounce shit off of you when I'm ready to really get serious...kill it bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Subbed in my brother, as I am looking to get back on stage this year as well...what show are you doing in October? That is the same month I am thinking of doing the San Francisco NPC...I have nowhere near as many shows under my belt as you, but I have placed three 2nd places and one 1st place, but will now will compete in masters since I am 41...wish we went to the same gym, I need a training partner lol! You will get your pro card bro, you are the total package from what I just read...would love to bounce shit off of you when I'm ready to really get serious...kill it bro!

I'll be attending the Arnold Classic Europe which will be held in Madrid on Oct. 12-14th :)

Too bad I don't live in the US, would love to tho ... A friend of mine who is often there tells me about all those crazy gyms you have there .. Well not that that's the most important thing, as I always say: you don't need fancy equipment to bust your ass . All I have available in my gym is about 8 useful machines, a squat rack, a bench and a bunch of dumbells. And that's all you need to train, no matter what your goals and at what level you are. :)

I base my workouts on compound movements and let the girls who are trying to "tone up" sit on those machines, texting someone on their cell phones while trying to exercise :D

I'll be attending the Arnold Classic Europe which will be held in Madrid on Oct. 12-14th :)

Too bad I don't live in the US, would love to tho ... A friend of mine who is often there tells me about all those crazy gyms you have there .. Well not that that's the most important thing, as I always say: you don't need fancy equipment to bust your ass . All I have available in my gym is about 8 useful machines, a squat rack, a bench and a bunch of dumbells. And that's all you need to train, no matter what your goals and at what level you are. :)

I base my workouts on compound movements and let the girls who are trying to "tone up" sit on those machines, texting someone on their cell phones while trying to exercise :D

I feel you bro! Yeah, gyms turned into fitness clubs/Zumba dance class...anyway I have 2 gyms, a 24 hour key card gym local, and the gym I have been a member at for 18 years, Powerhouse Gym...all old school racks, leg presses, hack & seated squat, T-bar row, all kinds of fun stuff...that is where I do legs, chest, and back. The New Year resolution people have left, and it is business as usual again. Will be following you across the ocean bro...do us proud!

Awesome thread man. Please keep us updated and give us the truth on what you're using. Also, more pics!

Great philosophy on staying lean year round and "growing into the show." This is how most of the big boys do it. The ones who stay lean year round come in HARD and shredded for the show and usually don't suffer from distended bellies. Keep it up man, looking forwards to reading the rest of your journey. You are hoping to compete at like 245lbs or so?

My goal by october is 6%bf at 225-230 so I'll be trying my best right along with you...except I won't be on stage lol.

Top Bottom