Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Throwing a bomb ass bachelor party

I don't get the appeal of Big Mama either.

I feel like shit saying this, but I don't understand why when you have the choice of the other women you'd pick those two. Is it just to laugh at them and treat them like shit?

I don't understand the appeal of the midget? I don't want to disrespect the height challenged, but if you're paying for scenery why are you not getting the best view?

There could be several reasons:
A. He's short, so only a midget wouldn't make him look ridiculous.

II. She's the perfect hight for a hummer, so you could line up all 15 guys and she could make like a circus seal.

IXXI. If she's a cruddy stripper, they could use her head as a cocktail table.

I don't understand the appeal of the midget? I don't want to disrespect the height challenged, but if you're paying for scenery why are you not getting the best view?

I totally agree, that's pretty fucking pathetic.

Is it PC to use the word midget? I feel like that's offensive but I'm not sure
it's bad etiquette. "Little Person" or "Dwarf" is what they prefer. Midget is offensive.
I got in trouble at a coffee shop in L.A. for calling Tyrion from game of thrones a midget.

I don't get the appeal of Big Mama either.

I feel like shit saying this, but I don't understand why when you have the choice of the other women you'd pick those two. Is it just to laugh at them and treat them like shit?
Because they look the most passionate to put on a killer show. The other girls look boring, and I bet they aren't near half as fun as Big Mama is.

And no, I NEVER disrespect ladies, especially exotic entertainers or people who make/serve my food.

Treat them like entertainers like anyone else, give them some alcohol, and let them join your party.

There could be several reasons:
A. He's short, so only a midget wouldn't make him look ridiculous.

II. She's the perfect hight for a hummer, so you could line up all 15 guys and she could make like a circus seal.

IXXI. If she's a cruddy stripper, they could use her head as a cocktail table.
I am short. Girls like tall guys. That's why I'm becoming a jockey like the dude in Seasbisquite...

Is it PC to use the word midget? I feel like that's offensive but I'm not sure
Calling a little person a midget is like calling a black person the N word, it's pretty offensive. Little person or dwarfism are the correct terms.

Top Bottom