Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

those electric ab stimulators

I feel sorry for that lamp. At least it won't be lonely up there.

spentagn said:
Make sure you use a halogen lamp, they work better.

Well, the electrical requirements are the same, but the halogen bulb burns hotter and I don't want to damage my rectum. Plus, it's pointless to have a bulb in the lamp since the desired effect is a short circuit, which bypasses the bulb. I would only have a bulb in there if someone was sitting on the crapper reading and needed some extra light. I just have to make sure I use a lamp that is firmly attached to it's lampshade. I don't want that coming off in there. It's would be a bit tough to pass.

supersizeme said:
see the problem with those electric ab stimulators is that it's simply not enough. you gotta take it to the next level to see some results. whenever i go to the gym i always bring along my trusty defibrillator with the paddles that i stole from this ambulance one time. (i need a bambledance, i'm at the muthafuckin stop 'n go. muthafuckin deer in my car). so let's say it's leg day. i walk in with my towel, bottle of water, and defibrillator attached to my back. i'll warm up with a few sets of squats, and then i'll walk clear to the other side of the gym and charge that bitch up. soon as i've got a decent current running through that mofo, i grab the paddles and scream out to the other members of the gym "FUCKING CLEAR!!!" and i slam those paddles right into my magnificent quads. at this point i involuntarily go shooting across the gym at about head level of everyone else but fortunately they are ducking because i have been going to this gym for a while now and everyone knows what "clear" means when i shout it out. it means get the hell under that bench or hammer strength machine cuz i could be headed your way. so after i land, i rest for roughly 2 minutes, maybe 3 depending on how high i cranked the voltage up, and then i'll continue on with maybe 4-5 sets of these. fuck let me tell you what, by the time i get home i'm already tight. and two days later i'm walking like an incontinent penguin.

OMG... that was some seriously funny shit... I copy and pasted it to him and if he e-mails me back and asked me where to buy a defib machine I am gonna kick his ass out of principle. I also gave him the factual responses too... He's going to the gym and all again but i think he wants too much too fast and when he told me he bought one of those I told him they would work but only if he were in a coma... explained what their original intent was and the fact they are marketed like crap... but i couldn't give him any physiological or kinesiological reasoning on why it didn't work... thanks guys.

ab stimulators do not work.
why? Muscles need a LOAD combined with contraction.
The machines only give contraction.

saint808 said:
please give me some factual information i can use to convince a friend that he is an idiot for buying one.

I don't know if a slap in the head constitutes "factual"

No resistance... no workout. Stimulation with electric isn't good for you anyway, it can cause colatteral problems with the body as well.

C

Top Bottom