Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

those electric ab stimulators

supersizeme,

Bro that was tooo funny, good karma for you. I was having a shitty day til i read that. LMFAO!!!!!! :FRlol: :FRlol:

M56M

Cornholio said:

Not enough juice.

Need to hardwire into nearest nuclear reactor.

nuclear power is scarce in his neck of the woods, how bout he just fills the bath tub up and jumps in?

They work but not in the way many of these con artists are trying to sell them. I asked my Chiropractor about them because they used one of the professional models on my back. It will only improve conditions in a few instances:

1. Recovering from injury where a force/load on the muscle is not possible. Simple movement can accomplish this in most muscles...

2. Old or lazy fat asses at any age who have circulation issues from inactivity

3. a mild massage for a stiff muscle group-it can help eliminate waste that may have built up too -but that's not half as useful as a real massage.

There are a few more uses along those lines but that's about it. Tell him to hook it up to his temples to make his brain grow-jk

If someone thinks its a way to build muscle...hahahahahah....let them go through their experiment-and "observe" the results. Then laugh and be glad it wasn't your money.

It's pretty simple. Those machines stimulate the muscles, but there is no resistance, therefore no growth. Attaching one of those things to your bicep would be the same thing as bending your arm a hundred times and expecting it to grow.

Supersizeme - that was some funny ass shit. Pure Classic.

"...charge that bitch up..... shout FUCKING CLEAR......"

I'm going to use a slight variation on this product to get my legs to grow some muscle.

First, I'm going to jam a lamp up my ass. Not a floor lamp, as it's too long and the angle would be all weird. Just a simple table lamp. Then I'm going to get an extension cord long enough to allow me to stand in a bathtub filled with water.

So, with the lamp up my ass and standing in a pool of water, I'll start doing squats so that every time I get to the bottom of the motion, the lamp will short out and electrocute my ass and legs, which should make me jump up pretty fast.

4 sets of 8-10.

frorider6 said:
I'm going to use a slight variation on this product to get my legs to grow some muscle.

First, I'm going to jam a lamp up my ass. Not a floor lamp, as it's too long and the angle would be all weird. Just a simple table lamp. Then I'm going to get an extension cord long enough to allow me to stand in a bathtub filled with water.

So, with the lamp up my ass and standing in a pool of water, I'll start doing squats so that every time I get to the bottom of the motion, the lamp will short out and electrocute my ass and legs, which should make me jump up pretty fast.

4 sets of 8-10.

Thats fucked up....

Top Bottom