Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This stuff tastes like crap!

AfroBob

Hello,

I tasted some Protein Factory protein for the first time today and it tastes like crap! It was really watery. Maybe that is how protein is supposed to taste...I dont know. It's really weird tasting..I tried to chug it down but I made me wanna throw up. I put 1/3 cup protein and 3/4 cup water. What can I do to change the taste? Will adding cocoa powder work? Also, how many times do I drink it per day? Once before workout and once after? Thanks!

Protein Factory admits they don't sell fancy overpriced powders.

1) The reason it is so thin is because they don't put thickening agents in their powder like some MRP's and some protein powders.

2) The taste will vary depending on what type of protein you use. I've made some protein factory blends that taste very good. I'll have to look through my receipts and let you know the exact blend I had one time that was really good.

i can tell you that proteinfactory is the best!! they dont use filler/sugar/dextrose/ or some other crap!! if you dont like the taste why dont you go to mcdonalds for a shake?

Some of their Mix's do taste bad and they warn you which ones.

The Anabolic MRP is OK for an MRP

The Ion Whey Isolate Chocolate tastes Great well..
You have to specically tell them you want flavored.

AfroBob said:
Also, how many times do I drink it per day? Once before workout and once after? Thanks!

You want an absolute minimum of 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight, 1.5 -2.5 is better. Figure out what you are eating in real food and add enough powder to make up the diff. Dont drink it before a workout - eat simple/complex carbs for energy.

Top Bottom