Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Just in: Women DONT like me

• Thread starter WhistleBritches
  • Start date
chris302001 said:
He's got the right idea. You need a nice chick. They're not all ugly and fat either. Besides, the only thing that matters is your perception of her. You'd be surprised how easy a 7 with a bangin personality becomes a 10.
No doubt... especially the 7/10 thing, I don't care how hawt she is, if her inner core consists of hot garbage... my mojo goes straight stephen hawking...
-environment,- I have made the majority of female friends and S O's on campus and not in clubs... SF is right on the money, try some sites.

WhistleBritches said:
Ariel its not that simple

The bad side of me is Strong and NOT good........

Its not Pyscho Path Evil, its just extremely one sided.

I value the good in me, which is Charitable, Patient, SUPER NICE, caring, soft, NEVER lie, or mislead people.

you should value attributes that enrich your life, not those that conform to some arbitrary standard of what makes person "good"

WhistleBritches said:
I dont know

I jus know what girls like me

Asian Girls DONT like me, and neither do Balkan/Russian Girls

Just a pattern i have noticed

Don't mourn the Russian ones. My boss' wife is Russian. I hear her chew his ass out in 2 languages nightly on speaker phone, and his office is 2 doors and around the corner from mine.

Maybe the gym isn't the best place to meet these bishes. Do you belong to a church?

-Ariel- said:
No doubt... especially the 7/10 thing, I don't care how hawt she is, if her inner core consists of hot garbage... my mojo goes straight stephen hawking...
-environment,- I have made the majority of female friends and S O's on campus and not in clubs... SF is right on the money, try some sites.

I'm about about bedroom preformance... Nothing worst than a 10 who is a 3 in the sack.

jerseyrugger76 said:
Don't mourn the Russian ones. My boss' wife is Russian. I hear her chew his ass out in 2 languages nightly on speaker phone, and his office is 2 doors and around the corner from mine.
I would love to date one russian assertive chic, yet not too assertive... god I need more youth time to execute my plans... time sucks, its indifferent passing. Enjoy your movie JR.

SaladFork said:
I'm about about bedroom preformance... Nothing worst than a 10 who is a 3 in the sack.

TOTALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost quit mid fuck and left once......I was so friggin disappointed........

Top Bottom