Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This Just in: Women DONT like me

• Thread starter WhistleBritches
  • Start date
WhistleBritches said:
~I have had it with Women
~They ONLY respond to me when I am my dark self.
Which feels evil to me.

~They only respond to me when I am my true Enigma Self, or when I am not giving. I call it responding to the "Power Principle" they ONLY respond to me to me in my Power Form.

~They seem to like me at first interaction, but the moment I start talking super rationally or even worts NICE, I lose them........

~Women may say they want a Nice Guy but they dont.
~GD hit the nail on the Head with Beta Males, I have seen girls do this, and its no better then when males overtly cheat.

I have been a Alpha Male in times of my Life, and I always hated it cus women like you for all the wrong reasons as do other guys who want to be your "buddy"

Honestly Just replace the word "War" in the scene with something associated with this Post and replace the pictures with Women and Men playing games with one another:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FC6l0tNsic&feature=related

And that how I feel
Its heart Breaking and maddening

Try becoming a monk and see how many of them like you... This is an aggressive society... Not that I like it.

The next time you think that a woman is sweet,... watch the bitch tear into that piece of meat (steak, chicken, whatever) and listen to her salivate and talk about how delicious her piece of slaughtered animal tastes.... Nothing nice about that.

scooter22 said:
The next time you think that a woman is sweet,... watch the bitch tear into that piece of meat (steak, chicken, whatever) and listen to her salivate and talk about how delicious her piece of slaughtered animal tastes.... Nothing nice about that.

LOL, wtf is wrong with that?

scooter22 said:
Dude i'm weird
but I think that is strange.

-Ariel- said:
Dude i'm weird
but I think that is strange.

Not from where I'm standing, but I think people are just barbaric creatures that cannot see themselves for what they really are... They arbitrarily decide which creatures they will treat with kindess and love and torture the rest for thier pleasure and think nothing is wrong with that.

Top Bottom