Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why I fly solo everywhere and with everything I do

needtogetaas said:
see I would be the perfect wing man...buy me what ever is cheapest on tap and
hit on any one you like knowing if her man is there I would kill him any way.just keep feeding me beer..

that is if I was drinking again.

lololol, awesome!!

How can you possibly have a GREAT bachelor party without a bunch of trashy hos?

If the fiancee doesn't trust her husbandtobe around the lowest form of female life then perhaps she should rethink her choice.

Women like this kill me.

BIKINIMOM said:
How can you possibly have a GREAT bachelor party without a bunch of trashy hos?

If the fiancee doesn't trust her husbandtobe around the lowest form of female life then perhaps she should rethink her choice.

Women like this kill me.

I assume this was sarcastic.

There is nothing wrong with going out and being guys.

And you calling strippers "trashy hos" is pretty ridiculous in several ways. You ladies around here need to relax on the hate and look yourselves in the mirror for a few days.

KillahBee said:
I assume this was sarcastic.

There is nothing wrong with going out and being guys.

And you calling strippers "trashy hos" is pretty ridiculous in several ways. You ladies around here need to relax on the hate and look yourselves in the mirror for a few days.

Why are you personally attacking me when I was AGREEING WITH YOU?

Dood, you need to take a fucking midol or something.

You dont know FUCKALL about me. How dare YOU call ME a trashy ho?

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE.

Friends KB has = 0
Times KB says LOL =500000000000000

BM, this guy is a certified douche who probably calls his "crew" to tell them how he pisses off old ladies on EF. He obviously hates his Mom hence all the hate towards the older women here.

Going to a strip club is better then a bar, for the lady at home.
Guy has almost NO SHOT at fucking a stripper when he is out. Now put him in a normal bar with drunk women and he can nail half of em! Odds are in the favor of the srtip club ladies if you want your man home untouched!

blueta2 said:
Friends KB has = 0
Times KB says LOL =500000000000000

BM, this guy is a certified douche who probably calls his "crew" to tell them how he pisses off old ladies on EF. He obviously hates his Mom hence all the hate towards the older women here.

I am not going to personally attack KB but I will defend myself.

He has NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER calling me a trashy ho.

The irony here is that he got nasty with me for AGREEING WITH HIM.

Whatever.... it isn't my problem. It is his.

yonkers weights said:
Going to a strip club is better then a bar, for the lady at home.
Guy has almost NO SHOT at fucking a stripper when he is out. Now put him in a normal bar with drunk women and he can nail half of em! Odds are in the favor of the srtip club ladies if you want your man home untouched!

A strip club is THE SAFEST place for your man to go, that is unless you are with MY husband. LOL

Back in the day there was only ONE REASON he would go to a *gentlemen's club*. Tabledances weren't hardly none of them.

Top Bottom