Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why I fly solo everywhere and with everything I do

jnevin said:
This is good. I was hoping I'd find a thread full of ranting and overuse of capitals.

Sorry but I take exception to being called a trashy ho whether it is direct or implied.

I am still mystified as to what brought it on in the first place. Waiting for clarification and an APOLOGY but all I hear is *crickets chirping*.

go pull a full monty with the crew in a Bed, Bath & Beyond and avengify all of the whipped, suppressed bro's....throw in a William Wallace speech before the disembowelment....

blueta2 said:
and he wonders why he's been single thus far

Who uses the term "my crew" unless you're a race car driver
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOLOLOLOLO <--- for you KB!

super weak attempt...

lots of people use crew. welcome to the world of under 30 and people who live in non bumblefuck areas

BIKINIMOM said:
Sorry but I take exception to being called a trashy ho whether it is direct or implied.

I am still mystified as to what brought it on in the first place. Waiting for clarification and an APOLOGY but all I hear is *crickets chirping*.

I didn't see anyone call anyone that.

BIKINIMOM said:

just because you feel that way internally doesn't mean you have to project it on everyone else

jnevin said:
I didn't see anyone call anyone that.

Allow me to assist:

KillahBee said:
I assume this was sarcastic.

There is nothing wrong with going out and being guys.

And you calling strippers "trashy hos" is pretty ridiculous in several ways. You ladies around here need to relax on the hate and look yourselves in the mirror for a few days.

BIKINIMOM said:
Then why bother to involve the groom at all?

Hell just call it *once in a blue moon going out to drink and fuck hos with my boys* night.... NOT a bachelor party.

The party is supposed to celebrate the change in a single man's life. If his wifetobe has a problem with any aspect of the plans then the man needs to MAN UP and tell his friends to go fuck themselves.

I already stated, I dont understand the female mind for begrudging her husbandtobe a raunchy disgusting drunken filth-laden bachelor night. But if that is how she is - then the friends need to shutthefuck up and respect THEIR FRIEND'S WISHES to not cause problems for him in his personal relationship. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

.... just sayin is all.
Amnesty rule. You puke on a chick's boobs while you're schtoinking her or get so drunk you shat yourself you get an automatic pass if it's at a batchelor party. You do that on any other night and we will ride your mutha fucking punk ass like Little Yellow Jacket til the end of time.

Top Bottom