Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why I fly solo everywhere and with everything I do

KillahBee said:
Wow, heather, you're bordering on insane post stalkering girl who has a crush on the guy who won't give her the time of day again. You were doing well for a while.
Maybe we genuinely think you are an idiot. Of course you never thought of that. You are a legend in your own mind.

A crush on you? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Even when I was your age, you wouldn't have turned my head for a millisecond.

I would suggest you buy a muzzle for the chicks rather than the punch in the mouth.

I'm 100% sure I could still piss and moan thru a broken jaw.

vixensghost said:
I would suggest you buy a muzzle for the chicks rather than the punch in the mouth.

I'm 100% sure I could still piss and moan thru a broken jaw.

:FRlol:

I was thinking more along the lines of knock 'em out, but this is a valid point

KillahBee said:
Wow, heather, you're bordering on insane post stalkering girl who has a crush on the guy who won't give her the time of day again. You were doing well for a while.

HR, it's 12:10 CST....

I went through the same planning mine. It was annoying! I just said fuck it and planned it and if they did not come, they did not come. Guess what, they all came! Thurs - Sun and all at he same hotel.
No stripclubs? Weak!!! Give him a tampon when he boards the plane!

KillahBee said:
My crew from back home is typical - all grew up together, all went to school together, all come from same backgrounds. So the first of our group is getting married in Nov. We're planning the bach party. Of course, we're doing Vegas. For all you dudes who think chicks are high maintenance and tough to plan with, you should be around these assholes for a few days. First they are all in, then one drops out last minute, then they can all do this weekend, then one can't do this weekend, then we get the Bellagio suite like we agreed upon and one bitches about the cost, then bachelor refuses to go to strip clubs cause his CUNT of a fiance says the wedding will be off if that happens, the this one only wants to do Fri-Sun but the rest of us want Th-Sun.

Unreal. Dudes are worse than chicks. At least you can punch a chick in her mouth to shut her up

KillahBee said:
I don't have time for high maintenance dudes in my life, I don't get these fools. Everything is a project
see I would be the perfect wing man...buy me what ever is cheapest on tap and
hit on any one you like knowing if her man is there I would kill him any way.just keep feeding me beer..

that is if I was drinking again.

I would never say anything bad about HR. She has a great set on her.
That is like a get out of jail card with me. Love em!
They must be SO BIG these days! PM me a pic.... worth a shot! :)

yonkers weights said:
I went through the same planning mine. It was annoying! I just said fuck it and planned it and if they did not come, they did not come. Guess what, they all came! Thurs - Sun and all at he same hotel.
No stripclubs? Weak!!! Give him a tampon when he boards the plane!

I know, man! That's what I'm sayin

Top Bottom