Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This is why I fly solo everywhere and with everything I do

BIKINIMOM said:
No one ever said anything about a demand. All of the men automatically assume that this is the case.

Anyone who delivers an ultimatuum in a relationship better be prepared to deliver. A skanky ass bachelor party IMHO is not one of the times when either party needs to be making demands/ultimatums.

It is always sad to see men climbing all over their groom friend for what is STOOPID shit. Don't yall think the guy is stressed out enough without having to hear shit from his friends over something so fucking inconsequential?

Serioulsy, think on that. What kind of friends are you guys being here?

You have lost the plot. You have NO sense of reality at this point in time.

Goodbye now.

KillahBee said:
You have lost the plot. You have NO sense of reality at this point in time.

Goodbye now.

Good answer... silly me giving these one dimensional characters real thoughts and feelings in an effort to understand.

This was just a bitchfest about your highmaintenance male friends who can't seem to get it together for a bachelor nite to amuse yourselves - fuck the bachelor who is going through what is most likely THE MOST stressfull time in his life thusfar.

Carry on then.

Here, allow me to make up for my trying to interject something intelligent.

SHOW US YOUR TITTS!!!

yonkers weights said:
Going to a strip club is better then a bar, for the lady at home.
Guy has almost NO SHOT at fucking a stripper when he is out. Now put him in a normal bar with drunk women and he can nail half of em! Odds are in the favor of the srtip club ladies if you want your man home untouched!

this is true....i will never understand why brides, and wives in general have such a problem with strip clubs....I'm not a big on going to strip clubs anyway, but it's appropriate for a bachelor party, it's just a little fun...

and as for the married guys who occasionally go, their wives should be glad....it probably horns them up enough to be able to actually want to come home and bone their fat boring asses.

jerkbox said:
this is true....i will never understand why brides, and wives in general have such a problem with strip clubs....I'm not a big on going to strip clubs anyway, but it's appropriate for a bachelor party, it's just a little fun...

and as for the married guys who occasionally go, their wives should be glad....it probably horns them up enough to be able to actually want to come home and bone their fat boring asses.

We used to get strippers in our house all the time in college. You'd always have 20 drunk dudes walking out of that house ready to fuck ANYTHING that talked to us. It was always a good night for the boring fatties.

Top Bottom