Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Amanda Knox -- Seriously Italy?!

musclemom

I Told You So ...
EF VIP
WTF?!

Amanda Knox found guilty of murder again by Italian court - CNN.com

Florence, Italy (CNN) -- An Italian appeals court convicted former exchange student Amanda Knox and her ex-boyfriend Raffaele Sollecito on murder charges Thursday night.

Prosecutors said the couple had killed Meredith Kercher in November 2007. They were convicted two years later of murder, but those charges were overturned on appeal in 2011.

A judge said Thursday that Knox, also convicted of slander, was sentenced in absentia to 28 1/2 years in prison. Sollecito's sentence was 25 years.

Knox, who was at home in Seattle, Washington, said her conviction would bring no consolation to the Kercher family.

"I am frightened and saddened by this unjust verdict," she said in written remarks. "Having been found innocent before, I expected better from the Italian justice system. The evidence and accusatory theory do not justify a verdict of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. ...There has always been a marked lack of evidence."

She called the legal proceedings a travesty.

bish should find a country to live in that doesn't have an extradition agreement with Italy

bish should find a country to live in that doesn't have an extradition agreement with Italy
If she was my daughter I'd ship her to Brazil one way or another. Screw this fight it shit.

the ities are french without the b.o. and pointy noses...we need to obomba them back to the stone age and then take their women and (olive) oil...

There is pizza shop up the street that only employs hot Italian touristy women...awesome sexy and the accent is the icing on the cake. But the Czech girls the grocer employs over the road are pretty hot too..

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Top Bottom