Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this bloody model I wanted to score last night

That's awesome. Kind of a prick move but if the guy had any game he'd be able to recover from something like that so he deserves to get blocked. You need to get real pics though because she looks incredible.

avidinternet said:
You couldn't close on that huh...
not yet. maybe never. dunno. still having fun tho lol (ie the most important thing :) )
bikinimom said:
GD is the punani master! IMHO you aren't going STRAIGHT to hell for your little shenanigan... maybe it will be a long and windy road.
nah im not the master, im just a guy with a weird sense of humour in need of a severe beating :lmao:

nimbus said:
that might actually be the hottest woman i have ever seen (in a picture)

also props to GD, in that the girls on this forum must really like him in order to condone such a dirtball tactic
yeah i kno, the girls on here dont seem to mind me too much for some reason :D

also dont get too excited, im only 70% that its her, becasue really attractive girls like taht can look really different after airbrushing/lighting etc - however the girl im talking about was a total stunner, i occasionally glanced at her and she was so pretty sometimes it was like she wasnt real, especially her eyes, straight nose etc. she was seriously really really really hot. im going ot go look at this month magazine in a bit if i can get off my ass

ponyfitness said:
That's awesome. Kind of a prick move but if the guy had any game he'd be able to recover from something like that so he deserves to get blocked. You need to get real pics though because she looks incredible.
oh he still has a relaly good chance of getting her - for all i know, they had sex today. my link to her is through the friend, who i was on the phone to yesterday, who really really really likes me. with girls like this its never certain, they jsut get sooooo much attention and are hammered all the time that it can go pear shaped in a second - im just relying on groupthink to edge me in and let me interview for her. im not fussed either way :)

oh. not to gloat, but last nights girl was about as pretty in the face :) what a cutie :)

hi5555555555555 lol

that's pretty foul bro lol

everyone has their slip ups but i'd have a hard time hating on another dude like that.

nimbus, your comment is hilarious.
when you have charisma, you can get away with this shit from time to time (and reframe it lolol)

GoldenDelicious said:
so im working door, and i chat up this normal looking girl, who decides that im awesome and that I should pick up her disgustingly hot model friend

she then became possibly the biggest cockblocker in the history of cockblockers, like, a cockblocker as big as Bitemes Gut, and she shot that guy dooooowwwwwnnnnn

WTF?

heatherrae said:
ummmm...isnt that Adrianna Lima from Victoria Secret catalogues? If not, she looks just like her. Holy hell, she's hot!

No that's not Adriana Lima, it doesn't look any thing like her. lol!! Both very hot tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GD, you hateful heifer. Why would you suggest my Bitme's belly is less than perfect? I adore his muffin top. Shame on you! Mrs. Biteme

Top Bottom