Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

I've put my hands on a girl's neck while hitting it but actual squeezing? Hell to the nizzoo....can't risk it. If I ever have to explain why a 265lb black man has a dead naked big booty white girl in his bed with his semen in her rectal cavity I will never smell fresh air for the rest of my life. Hair pulling and dick slapping is all she's getting from me.

Rape fantasies are popular with sexually repressed women. They get to experience all the dirty things that turn them on, but it's not their fault so they don't have to feel guilty about it.

I'm not saying I'm not repressed, probably, I have no idea, but idk. Most of the things that I think of in a "rape fantasy" I've done yet I've never done that before as in, I've never pretended I didn't want it and a guy has never played that role for me. IDK. Maybe I don't realize I feel guilty haha. The one guy I was comfortable enough to mention it to looked at me like I was insane. Maybe I am.

When i was in my early 20's i had a gf that like to play the innocent little girl that "wanted to" "but didn't want to cuz it's bad".
She would say no but let me touch her a lil more then a lil more and like it.
But the whole time saying "no im not like that" "those things are bad".
That shit was hot!
Fond memories!
But was never the full on violent rape thing at all. Just not my thing.
Some say that there a close association with sex and violence but not for me.
There is just nothing arousing about hurting someone weaker then me.

I've put my hands on a girl's neck while hitting it but actual squeezing? Hell to the nizzoo....can't risk it. If I ever have to explain why a 265lb black man has a dead naked big booty white girl in his bed with his semen in her rectal cavity I will never smell fresh air for the rest of my life. Hair pulling and dick slapping is all she's getting from me.

Don't even want to go back to see why this thread went into "rape" fantasies, but yeah, my bf loves when I wrap my hands around his neck during sex and he does it to me, but never enough pressure to actually hurt.
Never had this before and I have to admit, it's a huge turn on. Or maybe it's just because I am so sexually into my bf it's a turn on. I would have NOT enjoyed this with others from my past.

And like you, my bf is huge so if he wanted to, he could squeeze the life out of me in 10 secs. And I am sure he's wanted to at some point ;-)

I'm really not into rape fantasies though. Abuse and violence makes me sick, not turned on.

My Current gf bites into my chest when she's cumming.
Hard as fawk too.
Bish breaks the skin sometimes .
Whenever she gets mouthy i tell her im calling the po po

actual squeezing/chocking out does not attract me... if it leaves bruises I'm not into it...

Instead of choking, I just hold the poppers under his nose until he passes out. Doesn't leave bruises.

Top Bottom