Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the zimmerman "omg racist!!!" shooting in florida of the kid

binö

Rob of Redford
Platinum
now, not knowing much about the case it looks shady to me, unjustified homicide.
zimmerman, btw, is hispanic or at least appears to be so from the pic i saw...howcome, though, all the lib rags and black blogs are screaming bloody racist and dennouncing the man (ie white people esp conservatives who secretly want this sorta thing to happen by passing gun laws like florida has "stand your ground") but when a white bro is murdered by a black (happens more frequently than the opposite) you never hear anything about racism/marches for justice/etc? and if someone asks how come there isn't a hate crime charge/investigation the media/da wil say there is no proof it was racist based...but the only proof needed for white on black crime is the act in itself...it's like the media is super afraid of the possiblity that maybe, just maybe white folks aren't the only ones who harbor racism and saying so will trigger an onslaught of marches/dennounciations/lawsuits...so we just move along like sheep acting like it never happened, meanwhile everyone get's into a frenzy and acts as if slavery/lynching/jim crow is under every rug when some dbag kills a black bro.
a murder such as the zimmerman deal is not just a dbag killing a black, it's as if the entire white race did it and will do more if not checked and checked hard.
discuss

the dude should be charged bottomline

i agree...but the entire white race should not be indicted in the process.
and that is what i see around the net, esp black themed blogs (i read them occasionaly esp when shit like this pops off)

I've been following it in our local news, people are outraged and pressuring for an arrest... based on what I've seen on the news it went down like this:
Zimmerman is on community watch,sees a black kid and calls 911 while following him,911 dispatcher tells him to STOP following the kid,to which he says "but they always get away" he also calls him a coon on the recording :worried:
The kid was also on the phone at time of death, he is heard telling his friend on the phone that someone is following him and his friend tells him to run, the kid then thinks he lost Zimmerman when he suddenly appears again and asks him :what are you doing here?" scuffle is heard and kid gets shot

All I know is the kid was not armed, he wasnt doing anything wrong and he was a teenager, even if he did attack Zimmerman it may be because the wacko was following him and he got scared...

Everybody down here's been freaking the fuck out about this thing.

It's some nonsense.

I don't see how they could've possibly decided not to hold him.

It sounds fucked up and the guy should probably be sitting in jail, from what little I know about it.

But I'm with you on all the other bullshit. The NAACP wants to take us back to the 60s because of one dumb fuck. But white people can't play the race card when the shoe is on the other foot.

who gives a fuck about the politicians and the media and all the other bullshit. really. who really cares? i certainly dont give a rats ass.
just prosecute this douchebag for the senseless murder.
the end.

He has a pretty white sounding name, therefore white people are the reason.
It doesn't matter that he looks Hispanic. Whites enslaved another race and now it is time
For things to get evened out. Where's my man Al Sharpton?

Top Bottom