Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thought this was a pretty good critique of contemporary America

It sounded like he worked pretty hard his whole life (and still is) to get where he is. Put yourself in his shoes, and instead of at least bitching all passive-aggressively about the imbalances/injustices you're experiencing, you're saying just shut up and take it like chump completely? Imo, that's what's weak, and what's happening far too often now.

those not wanting "change" are either:
-racists
-elitists
-parasitic white bros finaly getting theirs.

i was referring moreso to the figurehead of ronnie...the tough guy cowboy take no shit sorta bro.
i honestly don't know enough about him or his policies to truely be a fan

History has been way too kind to Reagan. A "tough guy take no shit sorta bro" doesn't sell missiles to Iranian terrorists in exchange for hostages. IMO that was the worst political scandal involving a US President ever, including Watergate. But of course Clinton's blowjob ruined his reputation worse than anything Reagan did or didn't do.

Also, he presided over the first ever government bailout of a corporation, Chrysler. Thanks to Reagan there are still hundreds of thousands of those damned Chrysler "K Cars" on the road. The damn things look like a box with wheels. Real sporty.

So, dealing with terrorists and bailing out corporations are ideas of the great Ronnie Reagan. I wonder why FOX NEWS didn't call him "Comrade Reagan". Also, check out Reagan's policy towards AIDS.

History has been way too kind to Reagan. A "tough guy take no shit sorta bro" doesn't sell missiles to Iranian terrorists in exchange for hostages. IMO that was the worst political scandal involving a US President ever, including Watergate. But of course Clinton's blowjob ruined his reputation worse than anything Reagan did or didn't do.

Also, he presided over the first ever government bailout of a corporation, Chrysler. Thanks to Reagan there are still hundreds of thousands of those damned Chrysler "K Cars" on the road. The damn things look like a box with wheels. Real sporty.

So, dealing with terrorists and bailing out corporations are ideas of the great Ronnie Reagan. I wonder why FOX NEWS didn't call him "Comrade Reagan". Also, check out Reagan's policy towards AIDS.

the one thing i can comment on that you left out...chrysler with lee at the helm paid the loaned money back w/interest and on time.
the gov't came out on top teehee

Top Bottom