Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thought this was a pretty good critique of contemporary America

when I lived in california the latino dudes, who yes were working under the table.......but all of them were working 7 days a week. There was a whole crew of them and when I chatted em up one day they admitted that they don't have weekends. They work like this for 3-4 years and go back. No work ethic my fucking ass. I'm not saying I agree with em being able to work like that and not have to pay taxes, but I"m tired of old..usually white....people complaining about lack of work ethic when they're taking their retirements in their 50's. Immigrants don't take retirement......they're retirement is a dirt nap.

You still didn't read it lol. In the first paragraph he made it perfectly clear he wasn't one of those priveledged types of people. Props to the latinos you knew, that's what he was generally talking about being ok with if you actually read it. I have a feeling you just see a little bit of something written and then hastily pass judegment before knowing what the real point of it was, kinda like you do with videogames lol.

Ah, Ronald Reagan. Isn't this the President that started the business of the government bailing out private businesses instead of letting the free market take care of things?

At least he was a capitalist when it came to selling our military hardware. OK, Iran is the highest bidder on the surface to air missiles...SOLD TO IRAN!!!! (yeah, I know that ain't the full story but it's close enough to make a joke out of it)

i was referring moreso to the figurehead of ronnie...the tough guy cowboy take no shit sorta bro.
i honestly don't know enough about him or his policies to truely be a fan

when I lived in california the latino dudes, who yes were working under the table.......but all of them were working 7 days a week. There was a whole crew of them and when I chatted em up one day they admitted that they don't have weekends. They work like this for 3-4 years and go back. No work ethic my fucking ass. I'm not saying I agree with em being able to work like that and not have to pay taxes, but I"m tired of old..usually white....people complaining about lack of work ethic when they're taking their retirements in their 50's. Immigrants don't take retirement......they're retirement is a dirt nap.
You see, right there, you've lost me. I would of called the NIS. I have no patience for illegals.

and I'm tired of bitter old white douchebags who act every bit entitled as the people they blast for acting entitled. It always goes something like this....."In my day (blah blah blibbity blah!)" Always conveniently forgetting that it was the last two generations that converted the U.S into a bloated overleveraged piece of garbage simply for the sake of being able to call ourselves "the most powerful" or "the most capitalistic" or the most whatever. They were the ones who made the bubble now bitch and whine CONSTANTLY because this generation doesn't want to continue the path of exploiting the world and by force if necessary. Fuck this old dude right in the mouth. As if things would be different if there were no liberals or minorities in this country.......what a simpleton.

meh, this man who wrote the story claims to have a paid off condo.
the impression i get is that he paid his dues, worked a job, and now wants to retire and enjoy his fruits but he's getting
stressed cause he's seeing people reaching for his money and wanting a piece of his cake...if you've got your golden yrs mapped out with a limited amount of cash, radical "change" that requires you to cough up your loot for others may upset you.
and the fact that he's white, since you brought it up...maybe he feels a bit of anger knowing that his money is going to people and lifestyles he doesn't approve? when it comes to a bros money i think he has that right

You still didn't read it lol. In the first paragraph he made it perfectly clear he wasn't one of those priveledged types of people. Props to the latinos you knew, that's what he was generally talking about being ok with if you actually read it. I have a feeling you just see a little bit of something written and then hastily pass judegment before knowing what the real point of it was, kinda like you do with videogames lol.

I read just over half of it, it was too irritating to finish. I read how he carefully hedged his words, but being intuitive I can see the passive aggression in the rest of his paragraphs. My initial impression stands.

I read just over half of it, it was too irritating to finish. I read how he carefully hedged his words, but being intuitive I can see the passive aggression in the rest of his paragraphs. My initial impression stands.

His passive aggressiveness was pretty spot on though.

passive aggression is "never" spot on. It's a tool of the weak.

It sounded like he worked pretty hard his whole life (and still is) to get where he is. Put yourself in his shoes, and instead of at least bitching all passive-aggressively about the imbalances/injustices you're experiencing, you're saying just shut up and take it like chump completely? Imo, that's what's weak, and what's happening far too often now.

Top Bottom