Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Very BEST PCT for 2010 -- Right Here

Thanks Nelson for the great info but what if we can't get access to the products because here in my country, we only get access to HCG, provirone, aromasine.so an input is appreciated...

This is awesome! I've never felt comfortable taking SERMS and always sought OTC PCT. Can someone make a table or schedule of when to take (and how much) each PCT supplement?

Thanks

Just follow the directions. It's pretty self explanatory. If you have any specific questions, just let us know.

Thanks Nelson for the great info but what if we can't get access to the products because here in my country, we only get access to HCG, provirone, aromasine.so an input is appreciated...

HCG with proviron and a-dex can work but recovery will take longer.

Great thread mang.

My question is: Will this 6 steps to a perfect PCT work with any steroid? Like do these steps combat the symptoms and sides of both the Androgenic and anabolic steroids? Like if I were to run TEST/Primo/Mast would this cover them? Or are there certain steroids that don't mesh well with the 6 steps?

PS. Nelson I loved the write-up. It was very straight forward and easy to understand.

My question is: Will this 6 steps to a perfect PCT work with any steroid? Like do these steps combat the symptoms and sides of both the Androgenic and anabolic steroids? Like if I were to run TEST/Primo/Mast would this cover them? Or are there certain steroids that don't mesh well with the 6 steps?

PS. Nelson I loved the write-up. It was very straight forward and easy to understand.

PCT is PCT. It isn't like one steroid requires a different mechanism. Now, that doesn't mean recovery is EQUAL with all steroids. Deca increases progesterone and that brings with it another set of problems. Tren is another that has side effects beyond the HPTA which causes a slower recovery.

So it's all about being smart all the way though -- the preparation, the time on, the PCT and following the PCT.

I fully agree with the title you gave this post - THE VERY BEST PCT FOR 2010! Tx Nelson! Also thanks to NeedTo for the extra info.

Top Bottom